Requesting: Signature

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Requesting: Signature
I need a cool banner for my signature with a cool background that relates to my current avatar and
"Weed Man" on the text. I kinda just used the Mpgh Shields as my signature lol, sorry.
Thanks to whoever can help me.

This is my current avatar by the way:

Here you go, Not hugely different, but Im not sure what exactly to do xD



EDIT: I do not recommend putting MPGH Shields in your sig if you are not part of the resource team/Minion FO or Donator, you could get banned i think :/
Quote Originally Posted by Flitchit View Post
Here you go, Not hugely different, but Im not sure what exactly to do xD

ⓘ


EDIT: I do not recommend putting MPGH Shields in your sig if you are not part of the resource team/Minion FO or Donator, you could get banned i think :/
Lol thanks, but can you make like an animated one where weed man is flying across the rectangular shaped signature and it has the text weed man on top. And like, the sky on the background or something?
Quote Originally Posted by I Be High View Post
Lol thanks, but can you make like an animated one where weed man is flying across the rectangular shaped signature and it has the text weed man on top. And like, the sky on the background or something?
I cannot do gifs (Moving Images) sorry, Only photoshop (Still images)
Quote Originally Posted by Flitchit View Post


I cannot do gifs (Moving Images) sorry, Only photoshop (Still images)
Aryt well then can you make him like flying with HD green clouds in the background and weedman on the text?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?