Which gun should I get?

PollKriss LM or M14EBR?
M14EBR 81% · 21
Kriss Super V LM19% · 5
26 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Which gun should I get?
Kriss Super V LM or M14EBR? I already spun 40 Kriss crate, no luck :*(
M14EBR. One of the best rifles in the game
kriss is sooo pretty though
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
M14EBR. One of the best rifles in the game
Quote Originally Posted by Vtrinh93 View Post
kriss is sooo pretty though
No one like Kriss.
Get the M14
m14ebr, kriss is just a slightly better m12s.
Get the M14EBR. It is a much better all-around gun.
Get teh m12ebr :3
Yo i would strongly recommend the M14EBR its way better than Kriss!
m14ebr in cf eu kriss is with gp permanent my brother got it is good but i think m14 is better
If it was me I would go for M14EBR the best rifle in the game in my opinion
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?