UnhappySolvedI Need Help Please Read The Post If Can

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
I Need Help Please Read The Post If Can
When I Open Any Hack And I Run The Game By Admin And I'm Win Xp 32bit i get this error when i run the hack and i open game by admin An error has occurred with the hack prevention function. (Error Code =204) the program is shutting down what i do please if can any one help me
Maybe get another injector?

-
Wrong section!
What Mafiascared said and also try using a cleaner and get rid or any old hacks. Also make sure you haven't got any rez mods installed.
The hack you're using probably is detected now.

Try another injector and another hack.

Also wrong section @.REZ @BACKD00R
Patch, run a cleaner, and restart your computer.
/moved to help
/solved
/closed
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?