Bypass Problem
Hey guys,
I tried to bypass with the 1 step bypass, and it doesnt work for me
So I started the game and at the splash image i get a "scale" error..
Would be really great if you guys send me your clean binaries folder, or anything to fix the problem
Thanks in advance
A friend send me his binaries folder, in do the same problem, so i cant play now idk whats the problem D:
Here is the screenshot of the error
I tried to bypass with the 1 step bypass, and it doesnt work for me

So I started the game and at the splash image i get a "scale" error..
Would be really great if you guys send me your clean binaries folder, or anything to fix the problem
Thanks in advance

A friend send me his binaries folder, in do the same problem, so i cant play now idk whats the problem D:
Here is the screenshot of the error