Error Codes For Simple Memory Hacks

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Error Codes For Simple Memory Hacks
When I Creating A Simple Memory Hack To Release, By Using The New Addresslog that Released and i got errors, When I'm Finished To Create A Hack And I Clicked Build And It Got Some errors i will give you the codes that i created,

 
Code
Code:
#inculd<windows.h>

#define PlayerStruct         0x41930C
#define WallHack             0x6D49E4

#define WeaponStruct         0xCE54B0
#define ReloadAnimRatio      0xBE4

#define BasicPlayerInfo      0xC7E380
#define C4DefuseTime         0x80


DWORD WINAPI Hacks (LPVOID)
{
bool WallHack = true; 
bool ReloadAnimRatio = true;
bool C4DefuseTime = true;

while(1)
{
DWORD CSHell = (DWORD) GetModuleHandleA ('CShell.dll");
DWORD PlayerStruct = *(DWORD*) (CShell + PlayerStruct);
DWORD WeaponStruct = *(DWORD*) (CShell + WeaponStruct);
DWORD BasicPlayerInfo = *(DWORD*) (CShell + BasicPlayerInfo);


if (wallhack)
{
if (PlayerStruct)
{
for (int i=0; i<445; i++)
{
if ((*(DWORD*) ((*(DWORD*) (CShell+PlayerStruct)) + (4*i))) != NULL)
*(float*) ((*(DWORD*) ((*(DWORD*) (CShell+PlayerStruct)) + (4*i))) + WallHack) = 100;
}
}
}


if (reload)
{
if (WeaponStruct)
{
for (int i=0; i<445; i++)
{
if ((*(DWORD*) ((*(DWORD*) (CShell+WeaponStruct)) + (5*i))) != NULL)
*(float*) ((*(DWORD*) ((*(DWORD*) (CShell+WeaponStruct)) + (5*i))) + NoReload) = 100;
}
}
}


if (C4DefuseTime)
{
if (BasicPlayerInfo))
{
for (int i=0; i<445; i++)
{
if ((*(DWORD*) ((*(DWORD*) (CShell+BasicPlayerInfo))) + (5*i))) != NULL)
*(float*) ((*(DWORD*) ((*(DWORD*) (CShell+BasicPlayerInfo))) + (5*i))) + FastDefuse) = 100;
}
}
}

Sleep(100);
}
}

bool Ready2Hook()
{
if(GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll")   != NULL
&& GetModuleHandleA("ClientFx.fxd") != NULL)
return 1;
return 0;
}

DWORD WINAPI Wait(LPVOID)
{
while(!Ready2Hook()) Sleep(200);
CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Hacks, NULL, NULL, NULL);
return 0;
}
 
BOOL WINAPI DllMain ( HMODULE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved )
{
DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
         
if ( dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH )
{


{
 MessageBox(NULL, L"MPGH.NET", L"Created By TheGTAHeroes", MB_OK;
     return FALSE;
}


Maybe The Codes Is Wrong

Expert Coders Help Me
@TheGTAHeroes
try this
 
Source
#include <windows.h>


#define WeaponStruct 0xCE54B0
#define ReloadAnimRatio 0xBE4

DWORD WINAPI Hacks ()
{
bool WallHack = true;
bool ReloadAnimRatio = true;

DWORD CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
DWORD dwWeapon = *(DWORD*) (CShell + WeaponStruct);

while(1)
{
if (wallhack)
{
memcpy((VOID*)0x6D49E4, "\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00", 6);
}
else
{
memcpy((VOID*)0x6D49E4, "\x01\x01\x01\x01\x01\x01", 6);
}

if (reload)
{
if (dwWeapon)
{
for (int i=0; i<672; i++)
{
if ((*(DWORD*) ((*(DWORD*) (CShell+WeaponStruct)) + (4*i))) != NULL)
*(float*) ((*(DWORD*) ((*(DWORD*) (CShell+WeaponStruct)) + (4*i))) + NoReload) = 10;
}
}
}
}

bool Ready2Hook()
{
if(GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll") != NULL
&& GetModuleHandleA("ClientFx.fxd") != NULL)
return 1;
return 0;
}

DWORD WINAPI Wait(LPVOID)
{
while(!Ready2Hook()) Sleep(200);
Hacks();
return 0;
}

BOOL WINAPI DllMain ( HMODULE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved )
{
DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
if( dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH )
{
MessageBoxA(0, "utan", "Injected", 0);
CreateThread(NULL, 0,(LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Wait, NULL, 0, NULL);
}
return 1;
}
Thanks UTAN I will Add You In Credits ^_^

---------- Post added at 05:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 AM ----------

UTAN i got this Error "c:\users\owtel\documents\visual studio 2010\projects\private\private\private.cpp(63): fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header. Did you forget to add '#include "StdAfx.h"' to your source?" Can You Help Me?

---------- Post added at 05:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

I Dont How to Fix That, That Error is Started When I Buy New PC "Gaming PC"
create a empty project
Quote Originally Posted by UTAN View Post
create a empty project
How Do I Save It In DLL file?


---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

I Download The Microsoft Visual C++ 2010
Quote Originally Posted by TheGTAHeroes View Post


How Do I Save It In DLL file?


---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

I Download The Microsoft Visual C++ 2010
fix your sig. Bryan Mendoza is right.

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TheGTAHeroes View Post


How Do I Save It In DLL file?


---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

I Download The Microsoft Visual C++ 2010
fix your sig. Bryan Mendoza is right.
Quote Originally Posted by blacksquad View Post
fix your sig. Bryan Mendoza is right.

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------


fix your sig. Bryan Mendoza is right.
Alright I fixed. and i added more features . and what Bryan Mendoza Said?


---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

I Will Release that when aimbot patched
Quote Originally Posted by TheGTAHeroes View Post
How Do I Save It In DLL file?
mas lalo kapa mahihirapan sa paghahanap ng Undetected base
Quote Originally Posted by UTAN View Post
mas lalo kapa mahihirapan sa paghahanap ng Undetected base
I Got Undetected Base. I Will Release When 2 Aimbot Creators Are Patched.


---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

Nilagyan Ko Ng 7+ Features. No Recoil, And More.
THis is very simple PM Me if you need base undetected Memory Function
Quote Originally Posted by ayawmanmik View Post
THis is very simple PM Me if you need base undetected Memory Function
You Got Undetected Base? Can You PM Me?
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?