Script for C130J

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Script for C130J
Hey Guys,

played Lingor Map and saw a crahsed C130J. If there is a crash of it, isnt it able to spawn it?
If yes, has somebody a script for it?


Thanks a lot
That Crashed C130J Is Part of the map Unfortunetly if you could spawn it you would be instantly banned for spawning an illegal vehicle if it even exsists in DayZ.
But I have a own No BattlEye Server which is running 24/7
Oo Then i don't know ill have a look around for you any chance you could hook me up with your server.
c-130 was removed from day z
C130J_US_EP1 is the classname for the C-130, just add that to a vehicle spawn menu or as a separate script, eg:



Code:
'Goat' createunit [[(getpos player select 0), (getpos player select 1), 50], group player,'beeeh = this',  1.0, 'PRIVATE'];
 
beeeh addMPEventHandler ['mpkilled',
{
    vehicleToSpawn = 'C130J_US_EP1';
    if (isServer) then
    {
        (vehicleToSpawn createVehicle (position beeeh))setVariable ['ObjectID', 521, true];
        dayz_serverObjectMonitor set [count dayz_serverObjectMonitor,getPos beeeh nearestObject vehicleToSpawn];
    };
}];
I don't use this as my vehicle spawn script so this may be detected, but am just using it as an example etc. etc.
I've spawned ones you can fly on panthera servers but I don't know if it would work on any other Day Z maps.
Quote Originally Posted by gamesh4rk View Post
I've spawned ones you can fly on panthera servers but I don't know if it would work on any other Day Z maps.
Panthera servers?
Day Z Panthera it's a new day z mod, go check it out.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us