Thumbs upMacro Pro Tutorial+Vidéo

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Macro Pro Tutorial+Vidéo
Hello !

Here is a Macro for games "A.V.A".

She is very easy to use because there is almost nothing to make!

To look at the video and you will understand.

She(It) is very easy to use! You just have to press on On/SET and when you are in games(sets) to change the shooting(firing) on Middle mouse button and to press on F4 once in game




I use the Macro to look it is not patched


VirusTotal: http://virusscan.jotti.org/fr/scanre...ec320ab36bb392
VirusScan: https://www.virustotal.com/file/9653...is/1350201903/

Macro Create By youngbuck1970

One thank you pleases me! (The button thank you and)
Macro Pro_mpgh.net.rar64 KB · 36,695 downloads Scanning…
np ! Click on thank, thank you

EDIT: I have edit the virustotal!
I have edit my post for the virustotal!
k but do it !!!!

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

you need 2 links of antivirus
post edit thank you for having made him(it) to me understand
Quote Originally Posted by daviddidi View Post
Sure ? ok wait i use vidéo in game and look
From my understanding it is patched. It MAY work but will increase your chance of being banned.
Quote Originally Posted by matchboy7 View Post
IS anyone aware this is a leech from this same fourm? The macros is patched!!
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...l-support.html @Prepix Close?
post when u are 100 % sure .... everything happens in here u have to call .cereal ? check before u post mate (HE MADE A VIDEO ''and i looked at the date from his pc'')
Quote Originally Posted by daviddidi View Post
@RIP13 : Tu pourrait rester polie non ? jeune enfant !

Je n'es pas mis les crédits car je ne sais pas qui la fait je vais quand même chercher ...

Sache que elle était fini cette macro et que grâce a moi la revoilà.

And speak english !
lol i was just kidding toward you and put credits because you reupload an old hack
RIP I do not miss you a respect, why kept silent kept silent begin directly in me offended in French?

Afterward I made a division(sharing) so that see everybody that this macro are not PATCHED!

I use him(it) for 1 month on my other account...

EDIT: Vidéo 60% in youtube wait all ...

Edit: Vidéo ok ! Go look i have Edit my post ...
Quote Originally Posted by daviddidi View Post
RIP I do not miss you a respect, why kept silent kept silent begin directly in me offended in French?

Afterward I made a division(sharing) so that see everybody that this macro are not PATCHED!

I use him(it) for 1 month on my other account...

EDIT: Vidéo 60% in youtube wait all ...

Edit: Vidéo ok ! Go look i have Edit my post ...
I take your point of it working but still can increase the chances getting banned
Quote Originally Posted by matchboy7 View Post
I take your point of it working but still can increase the chances getting banned
To use a Macro can make banish your account yes!
As to use a hack can make banish your account:/
what if you dont have a middle mouse button as i am using a laptop anyway to work around that?
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us