Thumbs upMacro Pro Tutorial+Vidéo

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
its not impossible im quite good with it
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i will try it, hope so good, thanks!
/file approved, moved to the correct sub forum.
Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post
post when u are 100 % sure .... everything happens in here u have to call .cereal ? check before u post mate (HE MADE A VIDEO ''and i looked at the date from his pc'')
He added the in game video after i posted that comment. And i am 100% sure that it is leeched.
yes, For use macro please chang in the setting A.V.A Fire rigth mouse to Middle mouse button and in game press f4 for active Macro and Good frag !

For OFF macro press f8.

im don't leecher lol my computer is in french ><
In 3/4 days i Create new macro !
This is just the old macro because I use it for ages
Quote Originally Posted by Rashel View Post
nice 1 mate
np thanks me please
So this macro still works O.o
Quote Originally Posted by l3estdragon View Post
So this macro still works O.o
Yes press bouton Thank please thx
Quote Originally Posted by daviddidi View Post
Yes press bouton Thank please thx
OK I will try it out tomorrow
Ok nice thank you for the thanks
Seen numbers of view(sight) which there is they on this comment I have was really surprised! Thus I says to you officially that I am going to create a macro piece of news(short story) from here can
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us