LightbulbOutdated*WIP* Borderlands 2 Save Editor Revision 147/146 + ID List

Posts 286–300 of 367 · Page 20 of 25
my Story quest bugged on me! any idea how i can edit it to get it done and move on with the story mode?
Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDagger View Post
my Story quest bugged on me! any idea how i can edit it to get it done and move on with the story mode?
Go to RAW data, and look through the options.
awesome work! really appreciate it!
For some reason I can't edit my skill points, is something wrong with the editor or just my game?
Quote Originally Posted by pghjd View Post
For some reason I can't edit my skill points, is something wrong with the editor or just my game?
I'm having the exact same issue, since before R146. one day my skill points just vanished and since then i haven't been able to get them back. i enter in skill points in the editor, it saves, loads up fine on my ps3, everything else works (money, guns, items, etc.) my skill points just dont show up.
any help greatly appreciated

I'm playing as Gaige BTW
When I try to open a file this happens :---------------------------
Error
---------------------------
An exception was thrown (press Ctrl+C to copy):

System.FormatException: One of the identified items was in an invalid format.

at Gibbed.Borderlands2.FileFormats.Items.PackedDataHe lper`2.Decode(Byte[] data)

at Gibbed.Borderlands2.SaveEdit.BackpackViewModel.Imp ortData(WillowTwoPlayerSaveGame saveGame)

at Gibbed.Borderlands2.SaveEdit.ShellViewModel.<>c__D isplayClass1c.<ReadSave>b__17()

at Caliburn.Micro.Contrib.Results.DelegateResult.Exec ute(ActionExecutionContext context)
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------

Help?
Quote Originally Posted by firehawk7471 View Post
When I try to open a file this happens :---------------------------
Error
---------------------------
An exception was thrown (press Ctrl+C to copy):

System.FormatException: One of the identified items was in an invalid format.

at Gibbed.Borderlands2.FileFormats.Items.PackedDataHe lper`2.Decode(Byte[] data)

at Gibbed.Borderlands2.SaveEdit.BackpackViewModel.Imp ortData(WillowTwoPlayerSaveGame saveGame)

at Gibbed.Borderlands2.SaveEdit.ShellViewModel.<>c__D isplayClass1c.<ReadSave>b__17()

at Caliburn.Micro.Contrib.Results.DelegateResult.Exec ute(ActionExecutionContext context)
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------

Help?
I had the same issue, and I fixed it by deleting the editor (all the files) and then reextracting it

Quote Originally Posted by pghjd View Post
For some reason I can't edit my skill points, is something wrong with the editor or just my game?
You shouldn't be having that problem :| Mine is working but I will look into it.
I had the same issue, and I fixed it by deleting the editor (all the files) and then reextracting it
^ I tried doing that but it still gives me the message

---------------------------
Error
---------------------------
An exception was thrown (press Ctrl+C to copy):

System.FormatException: One of the identified items was in an invalid format.

at Gibbed.Borderlands2.FileFormats.Items.PackedDataHe lper`2.Decode(Byte[] data)

at Gibbed.Borderlands2.SaveEdit.BackpackViewModel.Imp ortData(WillowTwoPlayerSaveGame saveGame)

at Gibbed.Borderlands2.SaveEdit.ShellViewModel.<>c__D isplayClass1c.<ReadSave>b__17()

at Caliburn.Micro.Contrib.Results.DelegateResult.Exec ute(ActionExecutionContext context)
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------

can i know what the difference between r146 and 147? thanks
Quote Originally Posted by propel899 View Post
can i know what the difference between r146 and 147? thanks
You should be using r153 at this point, which you can find here.
Just downloaded this but im getting this error

---------------------------
Error
---------------------------
An exception was thrown (press Ctrl+C to copy):

System.FormatException: One of the identified items was in an invalid format.

at Gibbed.Borderlands2.FileFormats.Items.PackedDataHe lper`2.Decode(Byte[] data)

at Gibbed.Borderlands2.SaveEdit.BackpackViewModel.Imp ortData(WillowTwoPlayerSaveGame saveGame)

at Gibbed.Borderlands2.SaveEdit.ShellViewModel.<>c__D isplayClass1c.<ReadSave>b__17()

at Caliburn.Micro.Contrib.Results.DelegateResult.Exec ute(ActionExecutionContext context)
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------


can anyone help?
Look on page 19 at the bottom for the most updated version, do not DL from front page!
Sweet! downloaded the new Editor, works great and i did some info on Raw and fixed my story mode! Thanks aton
Posts 286–300 of 367 · Page 20 of 25
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?