[Open Source] Injection Library - C#

Posts 16–30 of 84 · Page 2 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
Not 64 bit compatible
If only it said that somewhere in the post! /sarcasm

The library can only be used in x86 applications (you can rebuild the solution under AnyCPU if you want, though), but the application can still run on a x64 computer. The only thing that "isn't 64-but compatible" is that you can't inject into x64 processes, which isn't even a big deal in most cases.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


If only it said that somewhere in the post! /sarcasm

The library can only be used in x86 applications (you can rebuild the solution under AnyCPU if you want, though), but the application can still run on a x64 computer. The only thing that "isn't 64-but compatible" is that you can't inject into x64 processes, which isn't even a big deal in most cases.
Yeah, but when I try to debug it, it fails since its targeted for 32 bit computeres
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post


Yeah, but when I try to debug it, it fails since its targeted for 32 bit computeres
Protip: You're doing it wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


Protip: You're doing it wrong.
Yeah I figure that. Would you help me out?
Thanks for your lib, will certainly mention you if I use this in any work that I release.

btw if I get it correct, it's not x64 compa, you mean it works on x64 OS pc's but can't inject into x64 applications right ?
Quote Originally Posted by distiny View Post
Thanks for your lib, will certainly mention you if I use this in any work that I release.

btw if I get it correct, it's not x64 compa, you mean it works on x64 OS pc's but can't inject into x64 applications right ?
Correct. Compile your project as x86 and it will work on both 32 and 64 bit computers, however it will NOT successfully inject into 64 bit processes.
Jason, for some reason, my Injector is using the 4.0 framework. When I compile, it fails and it doesn't give any reason why it failed to compile? Help?
Quote Originally Posted by DeadCode View Post
Jason, for some reason, my Injector is using the 4.0 framework. When I compile, it fails and it doesn't give any reason why it failed to compile? Help?
I'm not a magician.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post

I'm not a magician.
So you can't help at all?

EDIT: Commented out the chunk of code below: .NET 2.0 extension sorcery :3
Quote Originally Posted by DeadCode View Post
So you can't help at all?

EDIT: Commented out the chunk of code below: .NET 2.0 extension sorcery :3
That will only generate a compiler warning and the compiler will use the namespace from the GAC anyway.

And you couldn't even give me an error to go on. "The build failed" is not a useful piece of information, clearly it builds fine for me or I wouldn't have released it, so without the slightest bit of information to go on, no I can't help at all.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


That will only generate a compiler warning and the compiler will use the namespace from the GAC anyway.

And you couldn't even give me an error to go on. "The build failed" is not a useful piece of information, clearly it builds fine for me or I wouldn't have released it, so without the slightest bit of information to go on, no I can't help at all.

Exactly, VS 2010 did not output ANY error, so I had to go through a manual build.

When I removed the chunk of code, it compiles fine and everything works perfectly.
it will be better if u add video
@Jason Could you check the download links please? On Firefox I get a grey screen when trying to download the attached files, on Internet Explorer I get white screen and there's also no download...
Quote Originally Posted by _VERSTROATE_ View Post
@Jason Could you check the download links please? On Firefox I get a grey screen when trying to download the attached files, on Internet Explorer I get white screen and there's also no download...
It's an issue with the server, not the attachment itself. It's being fixed atm.
Can you convert the source code into another extension? Visual Studio 2010 gives me the error that's attached (The project type (.csproj) is not supported by this version of the application).
I tried to resolve it by re-installing VS and I even executed devenv /ResetSkipPkgs in the Visual Studio Command Prompt, but without a result.
As for the InjectionLibrary.dll, I'm getting errors also. Well no errors in fact, I do not see any errors but when I try to debug, it says that there were build errors (and still no errors in the box at the bottom). I did what I had to do I believe. Hope you guys can help me out.
Posts 16–30 of 84 · Page 2 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?