hmmm so does this work or do i have to try to find out 4 my self
CA wallhack!
it works 10 games before crash cause i forgot to turn them off lol....noob anyway the work its a bit odd tho they cham some objects
yes they do work
its just a bit more complicated than it should be
there clean too which is always a plus tho
its just a bit more complicated than it should be
there clean too which is always a plus tho
lol i dont think many people r viewing this now even tho it works
its late, most people are goin to bed
I keep forgetting to turn off the hack when the game ends >.<
DC after one game
I keep forgetting to turn off the hack when the game ends >.<
DC after one game
ohh gotta remember that i dont becuase it works for me if i dont run it off so idk
Yeah didnt work for me, maybe I did some steps wrong. Ima try again.
I can't make it working. Can anyone please help me? I will be very grateful for all help. I followed instructions but i don't get what to do to make it work?
It works for one round for me, but I havnt tried hitting Insert at the login screen.
It seems when you enter the Shop after the first game, it crashes or if you enter shop with the hack off, you can see the shop.. just dont turn the hack on while in the shop after ur first game or it will crash. Just some tips.
I am using the vista d3d9.dll from page 14. Hope this helps some of you! Thanks for finding this working hack and injector combo!
It seems when you enter the Shop after the first game, it crashes or if you enter shop with the hack off, you can see the shop.. just dont turn the hack on while in the shop after ur first game or it will crash. Just some tips.
I am using the vista d3d9.dll from page 14. Hope this helps some of you! Thanks for finding this working hack and injector combo!
This is what should be in your CA folder
Screenshot1.jpg
this is what i get after i Try to login intop CA.
This message pops out and saids that d3d9.dll its not found.
Any ideas.

This message pops out and saids that d3d9.dll its not found.
Any ideas.

If your on vista, might try using voodoo's from page 14, his d3d9.dll and placing it in the CA root directory and if you had one in there already, overwrite it and also put it in the
dows/system32/ directory.
Also make sure when u open the injector, and browse for crossfire.dll and d3dx9_33.dll, that ur browsing them from the CA Directory and not from the desktop.
dows/system32/ directory. Also make sure when u open the injector, and browse for crossfire.dll and d3dx9_33.dll, that ur browsing them from the CA Directory and not from the desktop.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock - International HacksHacks for Warrock (Aimbot, Wallhack)CL 32 WarRock - International Hacks[SEARCHING]Wallhack or Radar 0 WarRock - International HacksWallhack
6 WarRock - International HacksHow I make wallhack?RA 6 Knight Online HacksBypass premium, speedhack, wallhack, macro and more...
31
