CA wallhack!

Posts 316–330 of 460 · Page 22 of 31
Quote Originally Posted by BARON View Post
MAYBE IT GOT PATCHED THE DAY HE ZUPLOADED IT
no its still working
Agreed
Quote Originally Posted by Bargin View Post
no its still working
Canadian Assassins works well also.
i play one game i turn off the hack i want tho turn them on and dc what happend here
It worked i had to install cba again but it worked@!!! tysm for these hacks!! but now when i try to turn off then turn back on in shop i dc. what should i do now? and i tryed playing without turning them off and still dced.
This is still working
I started with this one and switched to Canadian assassin's. His worked flawlessly until today. I get d/c. I tried a few different things but still get d/c. So I switched back to the crossfire dll, no d/c.


Pwn Kitty Kitty Kitty.........
assassin.jpgattachment deleted · 64 downloads before removal
lol go kitty kitty!
didnt work is there a hotkey or somethin to turn it on
cuz i cant
vudoo can u tell me how to use bargins wallhack without me dcing after 1 match? i tried like everything. i tryed ur d3d9.dll but didnt even bring cba up. most likely because im xp. i tryed d3d9.dll from my system32 folder and still dced after match.i hit insert at login screen and didnt turn off after game. second match dced. tryed it again but turned off at result screen still dced. tryed andys method and still dced. like i said ive tryed like everything so what else is there for me to do?
Quote Originally Posted by S0urp4tchk1d View Post
vudoo can u tell me how to use bargins wallhack without me dcing after 1 match? i tried like everything. i tryed ur d3d9.dll but didnt even bring cba up. most likely because im xp. i tryed d3d9.dll from my system32 folder and still dced after match.i hit insert at login screen and didnt turn off after game. second match dced. tryed it again but turned off at result screen still dced. tryed andys method and still dced. like i said ive tryed like everything so what else is there for me to do?
So you tried turning off the chams when you're in the lobby, go in shop, turn on chams, exit and join a game and play?
Quote Originally Posted by Legify View Post
DC's after 5 seconds in game. Any suggestions? Am I supposed to put the PerX.ini in CA folder? Am I supposed to inject the d3dx_33.dll? Do I have to put d3d9.dll in my CA Folder?
Pic tut for people who don't understand the instructions:

1.Extract ALL files into a new folder.


2.Copy the files "Crossfire.dll , d3d9.dll , d3dx9_33.dll" into your Combat Arms folder (C:\Nexon\Combat Arms)


3.Open PerX.


4.Copy these settings EXACTLY.


Now, every time you want to use the hack, open up PerX FIRST, and start up Combat Arms after. Once you are at the login page, press the "INSERT" button ONCE, and you should have chams!

Thank me if I helped.



PS: This was used on Windows XP NOT Windows Vista. Sorry Vista users if this doesn't work for you :[

Don't Alt+Tab or go into Shop after you play 1+ games or you will d/c.


Does this help?
i hit insert and crashed, prolly cause it was still on when i tried joinin another game O-o
Maybe useless, worth a try
Ive tried to help a few people via PM. I'm not sure why it keeps d/c. I noticed if i don't use just the right d3dx9-33.dll i d/c. Ill upload it so you can try it, I got if from this forum somewhere but ill attach it just in case. basically i press insert to start chames and leave them on until im finished. I played 20 games last night w/o d/c. Canadian Assassins and 3 x i disconnect. This is the only one i have found that is still working. Good Luck... I hope dave comes out with a good pub soon. i WOULD ACTUALLY PAY 5 OR 6 DOLLARS for a good pub with chams, crosshair, no recoil and no spread.
d3dx9_33.rarattachment deleted · 10 downloads before removal
yoda.jpgattachment deleted · 33 downloads before removal
For me ca dont even start up.
I broke mine......lol
Quote Originally Posted by KnockOut View Post
For me ca dont even start up.
2 days ago i was trying to inject a 3 x i dll, (which works just d/c) and somehow i corrupted my engine.exe, not valid win 32 app. So i replaced it with my spare (i keep a spare nexon folder) and Ca booted again. Ive never had this much trouble with this game before. If it keeps up i might just crank up the ol 360 and play some cod4. Im tempted. To be honest about the only time i play is when a hack comes out. I like the challenge of try to get the sh it to work. Once the hack woks i get bored with the game quick.
cod4-1.jpgattachment deleted · 67 downloads before removal
Posts 316–330 of 460 · Page 22 of 31
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us