i wish that hadn't done all this bs about the unpdats it use to be so easy to hack
CA wallhack!
vudoo i dled ur d3dx9_33 and dced when i left on. tell me where u hit insert and when/if you turn off. and andy yea i tryed ur method it still dcs me when i hit insert for a second game.
no fool would mistake there computers brand. i have windows xp 64.
FoCKEN NUB POSTING FOCKING FAKE VIRUS SCAN. check this out the REAL virus scan.
Virustotal. MD5: 22043c3969a0952da3f61babbe962b82 Suspicious File High Risk Cloaked Malware
Virustotal. MD5: 22043c3969a0952da3f61babbe962b82 Suspicious File High Risk Cloaked Malware
Its not even close to a virus.
And again I'm not sure why you all are disconnecting. I am on vista if that helps you any. I think it might have something to do with what version direct x you use or something. I don't know. They will patch/update Ca soon, I believe there will be some pubs released after that. If all else fails, there are some VIPs out there that work.
hack_comics.jpg
its not a virus gdfo...
hey lilandyngo how u get the hack to work 9 games in a row? mine dc's after 1 game xD
after i finsh i game i stop the hacks i join and turn it on i still dc even if i turn it in the lobby/game lobbie help me i cant play logg off and play again >.>
why am i d/cing
It d/ced you halfway through the game because the hack is pretty much patched for the US. Just give it a couple days and more hacks will come out and if you want to play normally without getting d/ced simply delete the file that you just put into ur ca folder.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock - International HacksHacks for Warrock (Aimbot, Wallhack)CL 32 WarRock - International Hacks[SEARCHING]Wallhack or Radar 0 WarRock - International HacksWallhack
6 WarRock - International HacksHow I make wallhack?RA 6 Knight Online HacksBypass premium, speedhack, wallhack, macro and more...
31

