CA wallhack!

Posts 301–315 of 460 · Page 21 of 31
i play 1 game with cham , end game turn off INStert , 2,3,4,5,6 game no cham ... : <
can any help me ???
Quote Originally Posted by mirevo View Post
i play 1 game with cham , end game turn off INStert , 2,3,4,5,6 game no cham ... : <
can any help me ???
HeLLOO!! You turned off your hacks when you press Insert!!! Once you get out of the game press Insert to turn off the hacks, enter the shop, turn them back on, exit and play again. Repeat if you want to play.
i did ... no work ... D/C
I have a question...umm... why on instructions it says crossfire, and.... how do i get winrar
Quote Originally Posted by kakaisawsome View Post
I have a question...umm... why on instructions it says crossfire, and.... how do i get winrar
google winrar its free. its a program that unpacks pacmked files like this
It doesnt work anymore. Well for me atleast.
......this has way too many post for somethin as useless as this.
WOOT I love you! dowloaded april 18th worked no bugs for hours, dont even need to turn em off at end!
Quote Originally Posted by chrisisafoo View Post
WOOT I love you! dowloaded april 18th worked no bugs for hours, dont even need to turn em off at end!
It works as good for u as it works for me
its working i am playing with that its great
DC's after 5 seconds in game. Any suggestions? Am I supposed to put the PerX.ini in CA folder? Am I supposed to inject the d3dx_33.dll? Do I have to put d3d9.dll in my CA Folder?
OKay so let me get this straight, i put d3d9.dll in my combat arms folder, and leave perx and crossfire and the other d3d in a different folder. i did that ran perx as admin, auto, browse ,and borwse again. then open CA. i do that and it says cannot find d3d9,dll please re-install.

any help?
Quote Originally Posted by IAmC View Post
Doesnt work. Been patched for a while now.
jajajaj it steal working lol
MAYBE IT GOT PATCHED THE DAY HE ZUPLOADED IT
dc after one game.
even with the file btw even if you have hacks do you have to close b4 getting out of game?
Posts 301–315 of 460 · Page 21 of 31
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us