CA wallhack!

Posts 286–300 of 460 · Page 20 of 31
Quote Originally Posted by Epuls56 View Post
A wallhack is chams and vise verse....
A wallhack is not chams.

Wallhack just makes the obstacles transparent so you can see the players. Not as helpful as chams because chams has colors and doesn't make the walls transparent. The transparent walls tick me off. That's why I stopped using the *** gaming hack.
i messed with my file too much so i had to redownload and i realized that if it disconnects just reinstall CA and it'll work
Quote Originally Posted by serge9434 View Post
i messed with my file too much so i had to redownload and i realized that if it disconnects just reinstall CA and it'll work
oh really.

testing this method. i'm patching the CA folder now after installation
Keeps dc'ing after a few seconds into game, let us know how re installation works, andy.
Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestNight View Post
Keeps dc'ing after a few seconds into game, let us know how re installation works, andy.
Edit:
It works if you turn it off in the lobby, enter the shop, turn it on after you leave. Doesn't dc me
It gives me HAD...


I'm shitting my pants :[
ok i just tried it out and im not getting d/c im still trying to find a good bypasser that i might beable to use so the hack muight work better
heyu
i finally got it to work but it disconects eveyr game i followed every instruction even
I still can't figure out why it's d/cing me after every game now...I miss most of my clan wars :[
Can someone please tell me if this really works or you get disconnected after one game.
Guys it worked perfectly fine for me. Thanks Bargin, there my first hacks ever but it's better than nothing. All you people are crying because you lag and you d/c. If you don't like it, play legit... I haven't been banned for 3 days and I've been using it for 3 days. I don't D/C after 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... etc... games. After the 15th or so it d/c's. Leave or stop crying... T.T
Quote Originally Posted by OniSystem View Post
Guys it worked perfectly fine for me. Thanks Bargin, there my first hacks ever but it's better than nothing. All you people are crying because you lag and you d/c. If you don't like it, play legit... I haven't been banned for 3 days and I've been using it for 3 days. I don't D/C after 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... etc... games. After the 15th or so it d/c's. Leave or stop crying... T.T
Well, I guess you have bragging rights since you got it to work and not d/c you for quite a period of time. I've come up with a method that kind of doesn't d/c you.

1. Don't press Insert at the login screen.
2. Go into a game and stay in the lobby.
3. Go into the shop.
4. Press Insert.
5. Leave the shop.
6. Go in game and enjoy the chams.
7. Once you are out of the game and in the game lobby press Insert to turn off the Chams. Go into the shop again and press Insert to turn it on and play again.
8. Repeat step 7 for as long as you want the chams.

If this method doesn't work, you should try re installing Combat Arms.
This hack dosent work the only thing that douse is make you reintal your ca becuse the hack deletes a file you cant get only by reintaling it
It works but i d/c after 1 game everytime thx though
Posts 286–300 of 460 · Page 20 of 31
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us