CA wallhack!

Posts 271–285 of 460 · Page 19 of 31
works fine for me only time it d/c's is if i go to purchase a gun
Quote Originally Posted by billybobbyz View Post
works fine for me only time it d/c's is if i go to purchase a gun
It also d/c's you if you alt tab out of the game
Quote Originally Posted by lilandyngo View Post
It also d/c's you if you alt tab out of the game
i didnt know that, ok well i know this hack will get patched soon so ill be looking for a new bypass and see if that works so when this hack is patched i can release it again with that but ill try and see if the alt tab thing d/c's me ill get back to u if it does
This hack does work
I love it when these people try the shit one time and post "this doesn't work" I mean there are people here telling you it does work. Its not even that hard. Some of you seem as though you expect someone to lay it all out and spoon feed it to you so you don't have to think for your self. It does work and if you are getting disconnected you prob using wrong files. Vista users need different d3d9. You should have one in your system 32 folder, use it instead. you also need to run in xp sp 2 compat mode. Put perx in folder with dlls but browse to dlls in CA directory. I auto inject crossfire and dll_33. mine gave me d/c until i took the d3d9 from my sys 32 folder <also posted in earlier post for you the dont have it> and replaced it in perx and ca directories. It obviously works I have also submitted screen shots of my directories for you to compare and gave the size of the d3d9 so you could cross reference yours. Good luck guys. I press insert when ever i want i buy guns i alt tab to post here. I never d/c unless i try speed gear with it, then ca crashes . oh well. good luck, i suggest reading all the posts before stating "this doesn't work" ive been using it for 3 days w/o d/c.
Quote Originally Posted by VuDo0 View Post
I love it when these people try the shit one time and post "this doesn't work" I mean there are people here telling you it does work. Its not even that hard. Some of you seem as though you expect someone to lay it all out and spoon feed it to you so you don't have to think for your self. It does work and if you are getting disconnected you prob using wrong files. Vista users need different d3d9. You should have one in your system 32 folder, use it instead. you also need to run in xp sp 2 compat mode. Put perx in folder with dlls but browse to dlls in CA directory. I auto inject crossfire and dll_33. mine gave me d/c until i took the d3d9 from my sys 32 folder <also posted in earlier post for you the dont have it> and replaced it in perx and ca directories. It obviously works I have also submitted screen shots of my directories for you to compare and gave the size of the d3d9 so you could cross reference yours. Good luck guys. I press insert when ever i want i buy guns i alt tab to post here. I never d/c unless i try speed gear with it, then ca crashes . oh well. good luck, i suggest reading all the posts before stating "this doesn't work" ive been using it for 3 days w/o d/c.
Couldn't have said it better Kudos to explaining it without a tut
Quote Originally Posted by VuDo0 View Post
I love it when these people try the shit one time and post "this doesn't work" I mean there are people here telling you it does work. Its not even that hard. Some of you seem as though you expect someone to lay it all out and spoon feed it to you so you don't have to think for your self. It does work and if you are getting disconnected you prob using wrong files. Vista users need different d3d9. You should have one in your system 32 folder, use it instead. you also need to run in xp sp 2 compat mode. Put perx in folder with dlls but browse to dlls in CA directory. I auto inject crossfire and dll_33. mine gave me d/c until i took the d3d9 from my sys 32 folder <also posted in earlier post for you the dont have it> and replaced it in perx and ca directories. It obviously works I have also submitted screen shots of my directories for you to compare and gave the size of the d3d9 so you could cross reference yours. Good luck guys. I press insert when ever i want i buy guns i alt tab to post here. I never d/c unless i try speed gear with it, then ca crashes . oh well. good luck, i suggest reading all the posts before stating "this doesn't work" ive been using it for 3 days w/o d/c.
nicely said
Acid Flashback from my old days
Quote Originally Posted by TOPDOGG View Post
dosent wrk
Really? OMG ive been hallucinating for days now, WTF?

lol keep trying dude. My dog assures me that it does work.
Aw fUck. I'm getting d/c ed every round now :[
im not lol
Hmm, I found out something about it.
When its on if I go to the shop I DC
Also, I cannot switch teams, or even games without DC once I hit Insert
Do we have to turn them on/off every game? I never dc/ed like this before and now I am -.-
has someone a wallhack? where after this patch work ? pls
dude all these are is the *** chams not wallahck and wallahck is stupid does nothing but sees through walls!!! thank me if i helped and raise my habbamon
Quote Originally Posted by cj5142 View Post
dude all these are is the *** chams not wallahck and wallahck is stupid does nothing but sees through walls!!! thank me if i helped and raise my habbamon
A wallhack is chams and vise verse....
Posts 271–285 of 460 · Page 19 of 31
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us