CA wallhack!

Posts 256–270 of 460 · Page 18 of 31
Maybe if you try a different injector it might work. If possible a video would be good. I have no idea as to why Hacking Attempt would come up. Do you have any other hacks that may be picked up by HackShield.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Maybe if you try a different injector it might work. If possible a video would be good. I have no idea as to why Hacking Attempt would come up. Do you have any other hacks that may be picked up by HackShield.
This is my problem

ok everything you have done is exactly the same as what i have except one thing. INstead of setting it to auto i have set mine to manual. When i click on game start for CA i immediately click on inject. But everything else is the same. Have you tried using a manual injection?
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
ok everything you have done is exactly the same as what i have except one thing. INstead of setting it to auto i have set mine to manual. When i click on game start for CA i immediately click on inject. But everything else is the same. Have you tried using a manual injection?
Yep, I have tried that before =/
hmmm weird all that i can think of is maybe re-installing but thats too much of a hassle just for a wallhack. Unless you still have the install in which case you can install another copy of the game in a seperate folder and try hacks with that. I had 2 copies last year: one was full of assorted hacks and the other was kept clean. But it still seem like too much of hassle just for a wallhack.
Honestly, My internet + Chams is worse then Cable without chams.

Satalite internet blows...
You might wanna tell people this is for noob CAEU users.
IDIOT leecher.
Quote Originally Posted by Guitar Hero View Post
You might wanna tell people this is for noob CAEU users.
IDIOT leecher.
Actually this isnt for CAEU. I live in Australia and i have CA International and this works fine except for the odd D/C
Quote Originally Posted by lilandyngo View Post
You wanna explain in detail what errors you encounter that doesn't make the hack work for you?

PS: What operating system are you using?
Im using vista and everything works fine but chams doesnt turn on even when i press insert
dude
this hack dont work for me either ive tried everything and nothing plz help me. Oh and i think im starting to miss *** because they always worked better than any other peice of shit on here
Quote Originally Posted by MDXphantom View Post
this hack dont work for me either ive tried everything and nothing plz help me. Oh and i think im starting to miss *** because they always worked better than any other peice of shit on here
thanks for that pointless rant
I tried it and it works great, I can play a full game, and then go into another, but when I try and turn the hack on, I get an error. Not disconnecting...unless that is disconnnecting..

When do I turn it off? Before the game is won? Or when the game is won but not into the exit screen?
i dont kjnow but it isnt working combat arms loads but when i go into a game nothign happens what is tis hack really?
Have you tried pressing insert?
Posts 256–270 of 460 · Page 18 of 31
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us