CA wallhack!

Posts 241–255 of 460 · Page 17 of 31
And I still get hacking attempt

Yay me!
Quote Originally Posted by tdkx View Post
Recheck my post.

Yes I start up PerX first and yes i do press insert at the login screen which is the only time I press it.
Try putting this in your CA folder:
http://www.media,fire,com/?j5jlngv2grmⓘ

Replace the commas.
Quote Originally Posted by tdkx View Post
No luck thanks for trying to help though.
I'll try again after i wake up >_<
Quote Originally Posted by tdkx View Post
No luck thanks for trying to help though.
What problems are you having?
Quote Originally Posted by Ficello View Post
What problems are you having?
Second game dc like quite a lot of other people.
Quote Originally Posted by tdkx View Post
Second game dc like quite a lot of other people.
Maybe you can help me

I can't get passed Hacking Attempt...
hi i find it kond of laggy for me is their anyway to change settings?
So u don need to off the Chams once u finish a game ? just leave the chams on at all time ? hm...
Andy, I followed your Tutorial on Page 24 exactly, after Hackshield opens it still gives me the Hacking Attempt, Error = 3 message.
Quote Originally Posted by Ficello View Post
Andy, I followed your Tutorial on Page 24 exactly, after Hackshield opens it still gives me the Hacking Attempt, Error = 3 message.
I'll try to find a way to bypass that.
Quote Originally Posted by lilandyngo View Post
I'll try to find a way to bypass that.
I'm using a proxy to access this website, stupid ISP...I'm going to try to send you a picture via PM
i tried everything on here and i'm still d/cing after one round, if anyone could help me that would be great.... a PM would be nice, if not a post here would be great haha :], looking forward to getting these chams to work!

P.S. i'm using vista :/
Quote Originally Posted by angrymailman View Post
i tried everything on here and i'm still d/cing after one round, if anyone could help me that would be great.... a PM would be nice, if not a post here would be great haha :], looking forward to getting these chams to work!

P.S. i'm using vista :/
Can you give me a step by stepper on how to even get passed Hackshield?
I have the 3 .dlls in my CA folder, PerX and .ini on my Desktop...I get a hacking attempt...
Quote Originally Posted by Ficello View Post
Can you give me a step by stepper on how to even get passed Hackshield?
I have the 3 .dlls in my CA folder, PerX and .ini on my Desktop...I get a hacking attempt...
man, i'm doing basically the same thing as you to be honest, i have my CA running in xp sp2 compat mode try that maybe?, make sure the crossfire and d3dx_35 or whatever are both being injected into Engine.exe. also put it on automatic. if you haven't downloaded the "updated" d3dx9_35 and d3d9 files get them on page 14 (and somewehre else in this thread haha), anyways, other than that i really have no clue, good luck

PS i'm going to bed now, i will check this thread tomorrow, i hope someone can help by then
Posts 241–255 of 460 · Page 17 of 31
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us