CA wallhack!

Posts 226–240 of 460 · Page 16 of 31
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Also tell us wat files are in perx and wat files you put into the CA folder.
Quote Originally Posted by lilandyngo View Post
Pic tut for people who don't understand the instructions:

1.Extract ALL files into a new folder.


2.Copy the files "Crossfire.dll , d3d9.dll , d3dx9_33.dll" into your Combat Arms folder (C:NexonCombat Arms)


3.Open PerX.


4.Copy these settings EXACTLY.


Now, every time you want to use the hack, open up PerX FIRST, and start up Combat Arms after. Once you are at the login page, press the "INSERT" button ONCE, and you should have chams!

Thank me if I helped.



PS: This was used on Windows XP NOT Windows Vista. Sorry Vista users if this doesn't work for you :[

Don't Alt+Tab or go into Shop after you play 1+ games or you will d/c.
Does that help?
lol i was talking to shumit. I already had it all working yesterday when bargin posted it.
or were you talking to shumit as well coz that would help him. Im confused
This is obviously an easy hack to use.

Those who get it wrong just can't read. >__>

Plus, that injector is an actual virus, not a nasty one, just annoying. All it does it automatically start the injector each time you start up your computer, nothing major, just pisses everyone off is all. Practically just saying: "USE ME! I'M STARTED ALREADY! USE ME PLEASE!"

Stupid injectors, begging for use... SHEESH!
Quote Originally Posted by FatEmoLLaMa View Post
This is obviously an easy hack to use.

Those who get it wrong just can't read. >__>

Plus, that injector is an actual virus, not a nasty one, just annoying. All it does it automatically start the injector each time you start up your computer, nothing major, just pisses everyone off is all. Practically just saying: "USE ME! I'M STARTED ALREADY! USE ME PLEASE!"

Stupid injectors, begging for use... SHEESH!
LOL, my injector is tame xD t starts up whenever I start it up.

Bad bitch!!
ok im a vista and i having a promble after 1 game i get d/ced i turn of the chamms after the game but as soon as i turn it on on the second game i get d/c help??
Quote Originally Posted by Ross15 View Post
ok im a vista and i having a promble after 1 game i get d/ced i turn of the chamms after the game but as soon as i turn it on on the second game i get d/c help??
You don't have to turn these chams off after each game.
Quote Originally Posted by lilandyngo View Post
You don't have to turn these chams off after each game.
Pressing insert again in a second game WILL dc you. My game crashes while joining the second game despite all my attempts to fix it.
This hack does work...I even got it to work with this no recoil program.
I got it from a friend of mine. It seems to work. You start it then start perx then ca. F6 turns norecoil on and off, insert for chams. It works with this hack with no D/C.

I would get chams working first then worry about the no recoil.

Edit*
Yeah i got it from a freind it didnt set off any of my antiviruses.If it is dirty then dont use. i does work tho. i really didnt want to post it but i figured it has been dry for a while as far working hacks go.

i scanned with avast
No Recoil Hacks..rarattachment deleted · 17 downloads before removal
@VuDo0
Antivirus Version Last Update Result
a-squared - - Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bqt!IK
AhnLab-V3 - - Win-Trojan/Agent.223226
AntiVir - - -
Antiy-AVL - - -
Authentium - - -
Avast - - -
AVG - - -
BitDefender - - -
CAT-QuickHeal - - Trojan.Agent.IRC
ClamAV - - -
Comodo - - -
DrWeb - - -
eSafe - - Suspicious File
eTrust-Vet - - -
F-Prot - - -
F-Secure - - -
Fortinet - - -
GData - - -
Ikarus - - Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bqt
K7AntiVirus - - -
Kaspersky - - -
McAfee - - -
McAfee+Artemis - - Generic!Artemis
McAfee-GW-Edition - - -
Microsoft - - -
NOD32 - - -
Norman - - -
nProtect - - Trojan-Spy/W32.Agent.223226
Panda - - -
PCTools - - -
Prevx1 - - High Risk Worm
Rising - - -
Sophos - - -
Sunbelt - - -
Symantec - - -
TheHacker - - -
TrendMicro - - -
VBA32 - - -
ViRobot - - -
VirusBuster - - -

Not sure if its safe or not I'll try some other scanners first. Not saying you're trying to infect people just making sure its safe.
Quote Originally Posted by tdkx View Post
Pressing insert again in a second game WILL dc you. My game crashes while joining the second game despite all my attempts to fix it.
Do you alt+tab anytime after the 1st game? Do you enter the shop/mod shop anytime after the 1st game? Do you go to your clan page anytime after your 1st game?
Quote Originally Posted by lilandyngo View Post
Do you alt+tab anytime after the 1st game? Do you enter the shop/mod shop anytime after the 1st game? Do you go to your clan page anytime after your 1st game?
I read your previous post about that and I tryed it without doing any of those and I still d/c.
Quote Originally Posted by tdkx View Post
I read your previous post about that and I tryed it without doing any of those and I still d/c.
Do you have the correct dlls in your CA folder and the correct dlls selected in PerX?
Yup.
Quote Originally Posted by tdkx View Post
Yup.
Could you make the pic bigger? I can't see it :[

Do you start PerX before you start up CA? Do you press Insert at the login screen once and only at that time?
Recheck my post.

Yes I start up PerX first and yes i do press insert at the login screen which is the only time I press it.
Posts 226–240 of 460 · Page 16 of 31
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us