CA wallhack!
This don work the injector has been patch and is not fix yet so no matter wat files u trying to inject it wont work , it may work sometime but im 101% sure that it will D/C you .
REally? y does it work for me then? ive played 5 games now without being d/c and look how many poeple it is working for too? i swear that some poeple are ignorant. idk y it doesnt work for some people and for those people im sry but it works for me and some others so im leaving it at that im tired and ive spent all day on thise one thread so forget it ive had this hack working for about a month now in a way it was my private hack but i was kinbd ebough to share it with you guys so im sry if it doesnt work for a select few
i havnt dced yet but i dunno how to turn on chams so i am just playing normally but everything injected. when i pres insert nothing happens. bargin help plz?
it works, yes.
but for me only one game.
i do have all the files in the right spot;
but i still end up dcing after one game.
yes, i do turn on chams during game and turn them off
before the game ends. i dont dc right away; but when i play another game,
and press insert when i get into game, my computer freezes ._.
so if SOMEONE can help me with that problem, you'll be my new hero .
edit; for whoever its working for can you tell me EXACTLY what you do when you
turn chams on/off, etc. ?
but for me only one game.
i do have all the files in the right spot;
but i still end up dcing after one game.
yes, i do turn on chams during game and turn them off
before the game ends. i dont dc right away; but when i play another game,
and press insert when i get into game, my computer freezes ._.
so if SOMEONE can help me with that problem, you'll be my new hero .
edit; for whoever its working for can you tell me EXACTLY what you do when you
turn chams on/off, etc. ?
Ive been playing for over an hour now
No disconnect. Ive worked on getting a hack right for days before guys. Dont give up IT does work W/O D/C. correction my d3d9 is 1.7 mb
Dont give up
Just press insert, i did it in the shop. I don't press it during games. I leave it on.
Not sure why it isn't working for all. Every PC and laptop are different. Check everything. <<DEP, DirectX, Antivirus,etc>> some of these things prevent themidia from doing what it is suppose to.
PS now i need no recoil and Id be happy.
PSS insert crossfire and d3dx9_33 automatically
PSSS Vista users try this d3d9
Not sure why it isn't working for all. Every PC and laptop are different. Check everything. <<DEP, DirectX, Antivirus,etc>> some of these things prevent themidia from doing what it is suppose to.
PS now i need no recoil and Id be happy.
PSS insert crossfire and d3dx9_33 automatically
PSSS Vista users try this d3d9
Perx.jpg
CAFOLDER.jpg
d3d9.rar
does it have to be manual injection because when it starts loading and i press manual inject it says combat arms has stopped working.
It works.
Its not that great, but its better than nothing.
You can turn it on/off ingame and its not that glitchy.
I DC after one round, but I normally DC after 1 or 2 games anyway (I don't know why, but today I lag bad)
Its not that great, but its better than nothing.
You can turn it on/off ingame and its not that glitchy.
I DC after one round, but I normally DC after 1 or 2 games anyway (I don't know why, but today I lag bad)
Vodo0 do u mind posting ur bypass?
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock - International HacksHacks for Warrock (Aimbot, Wallhack)CL 32 WarRock - International Hacks[SEARCHING]Wallhack or Radar 0 WarRock - International HacksWallhack
6 WarRock - International HacksHow I make wallhack?RA 6 Knight Online HacksBypass premium, speedhack, wallhack, macro and more...
31

