this makes me d/c like ever 20 seconds
CA wallhack!
Sorry Bargin but i must make tuttorial on your post.
Just linke the man sayed
1. download all and unzip
2. put the d3d9.dll and d3d9_33.dll in the combat arms folder
3. run the injector and put this settings:
*What to inject: just write Engine.exe
*Click on brouse and find: crossfire.dll (from downloadet files)
*set to Manual injection
4. run the Game
5. When HShield start-loading press inject
6. In game press INSERT for chams
Just linke the man sayed
1. download all and unzip
2. put the d3d9.dll and d3d9_33.dll in the combat arms folder
3. run the injector and put this settings:
*What to inject: just write Engine.exe
*Click on brouse and find: crossfire.dll (from downloadet files)
*set to Manual injection
4. run the Game
5. When HShield start-loading press inject
6. In game press INSERT for chams
ok tell me what u did then it works for a few of us now
is like no one else viewing this? lol
its says cannot find d3d9.dll
im on vista btw and im running it as 95
im on vista btw and im running it as 95
Dude, enough with the multi posts.
Multi posts and bumping is bannable.
I'm going to test this for myself.
I will report on it later if it works, because I'm going to be busy playing lol.
I have a feeling it won't work at all though, sorry.
Multi posts and bumping is bannable.
I'm going to test this for myself.
I will report on it later if it works, because I'm going to be busy playing lol.
I have a feeling it won't work at all though, sorry.
It does work.
keep at it guys, the chams work well with no d/c. good job















we be chammin
if you get cant find d3d9, look in your windows system 32 folder and copy paste the one from there to the perx folder and ca. it worked for me and im using vista and auto inject,















we be chammin
if you get cant find d3d9, look in your windows system 32 folder and copy paste the one from there to the perx folder and ca. it worked for me and im using vista and auto inject,
Not work for me,.....Cannot find d3d9.dll whats wrong?
DONT FORGET TO RAISE MY HABAMON FOR HELPING!!!
Ya i dont think this hack works for vista im sry guys
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock - International HacksHacks for Warrock (Aimbot, Wallhack)CL 32 WarRock - International Hacks[SEARCHING]Wallhack or Radar 0 WarRock - International HacksWallhack
6 WarRock - International HacksHow I make wallhack?RA 6 Knight Online HacksBypass premium, speedhack, wallhack, macro and more...
31
