CA wallhack!

Posts 376–390 of 460 · Page 26 of 31
Quote Originally Posted by XXXson View Post
Do we have to join a room or can we create a room? Does it work like this either way? Just making sure.
Works better if you join an existing room

Quote Originally Posted by shawnismyhero View Post
OMG this actually works! I used to d/c after 1 game now i can play for a few games before i get d/c!!!!! Ty!!!!!!!
No problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Bargin View Post
TY .
I should be the one thanking you Bargain xD
Guys for some reason I never d/c now!!!!!!!!!!! I played like 6 games no d/c at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bargin and lilandyngo r the best people in the world!!!!!!!!!!! Ty!!!!!!!!!!!
Tested! Its working perfectly no DC i played 1 game for now i must go sleep. Very good instruction +thanks bergin!
Hack works perfectly. Great work.

Here's my issue:
I play one game, its fine. But, when the next game starts and I have hacks on, it disconnects me. OR if I turned the hacks off before the 2nd game started I can play the game just fine, just, I dont have the hacks.



Quote Originally Posted by 3exIGamer View Post
I like how the screenshot has 3 x i in the last kill..
hmm.. leecher #1.
Quote Originally Posted by Bargin View Post
ok i got a wallhack. i didnt leech it. but i didnt make it. what i did was find a working injector without a working chams and a working chams without a working injector and put them together and walla! a working cham! plz dont flame or critisize me on this.
I like how the screenshot has 3 x i in the last kill..
hmm.. leecher #1.
Quote Originally Posted by 3exIGamer View Post
I like how the screenshot has 3 x i in the last kill..
hmm.. leecher #1.

dude thats kind of wierd..... like really wierd how you would noticed that....
i give up i tryed everything and it does not work
Hmm i have the wierdest problem now. When i exit CA after pwning some pricks who call me hacka my keyboard and mouse stopped working. The only way out of it was to restart my comp which is annoying. This happened everytime i quit CA.

Originally i thought it was playxpert coz other users had a similar problem but after i uninstalled playxpert i still had the problem.

Today when i explained my issue to my mate he said i had to delete the hacks. He said he had the same problem when i sent him the hacks. He said his keyboard and mouse turned off and he also had to restart. Im gonna try deleting them and see if this works.

Wierd

I tried and it didnt work.
ok it works great for me but theres only one letdown the COLOR is just awfull lol anyway to change it?
Patched or Still working?
I found something that helps with the DC problem! (When switching rooms)
The SECOND the game ends turn the chams off.
Join a new room and hit "Start".
When the loading screen is up, turn the chams on again.
It works for me pretty good.
Worked, but i got dropped in like 2min, full dc
I think that these kinds of hacks work for some people and not for others, that's all...........it look just like the hack that I'm using in my thread, but my color is BLUE. HAHA
you have to get the bypass thing.. so it will work
Posts 376–390 of 460 · Page 26 of 31
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us