CA wallhack!

Posts 16–30 of 460 · Page 2 of 31
lol ok it injects now but how do you turn on chams? LOL
numpad doesn't work, insert does nothing
Um, I've followed ur instructions, and tried to do it both automatically and manually(the injector i mean), I browsed and chose d3dx9_33.dll and crossfire.dll, then I pressed game start, and I injected, and no hax, and also I get d/ced 10 seconds into the game
ok i redid the instructions lol u press insert to make the chams work sry for the confusion
Also u must be in a game to insert the chams and theirs only 1 color and that green remember turn of chams before game ends sometimes it will kik u if u dont do that
well i tried and followed your instruction and i cant get the hax but i dont d/c
hope you find how to solve my problem
insert doesn't do anything
oh well
Quote Originally Posted by tooktheriver View Post
hahaha nice dude
but if u want more u have to click here
I Hate You Jen
im scared to press that button
BARGIN please read


Yes i know , the Insert button chams are working but Bargin did you try now to play like i say, please man try meaby they are not workin for you to (D/C you in the game) or meaby we will find the way to work.

Just try and play one game all
yeah um... u have auto inject doesnt work, and injecting after hackshield gets me ingame, but the hacks dont work
ok i know y ok i forgot a file in the download ill add that file now
the insert button hasn't worked for me! and i still d/c!
*Edit*
Works now, there's no menu guys, u have to press insert in a room and i'm not sure but u have to turn hacks off at end of game!
ZZZzzzz....
I get in game chams work, although different than any ive ever seen, get D/C, we need a bypass for hacksheild. closest Ive seen to working chams lately.
ok i put in a new file their it should work now and what does d/c mean lol i have no idea
this is injecter doesn't work all that good
Quote Originally Posted by KnockOut View Post
this is injecter doesn't work all that good
did u try the ne3w file i put in?
Posts 16–30 of 460 · Page 2 of 31
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us