Basic text encrypter

Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3
Damn LilGhost, you make money off a xor encryption? That's hardly believeable o_o

Having a xor encryption in the middle doesn't really make it hard to decrypt. It's better to have one really good crypt than to have a bunch of shitty small ones.
nice work there, ill take a looks at it ;D
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


LOL, I think you just made it worse.

It's naive to think that encrypting something multiple times makes it "more secure"; most times it actually makes it less secure. Also, Rijndael/Blowfish and other reversible encryption algorithms are far more secure than doing a simple cipher or a XOR.
When it comes to reversing something 3 times the simple response is:



Also, what's your logic on it making it less secure?

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Damn LilGhost, you make money off a xor encryption? That's hardly believeable o_o

Having a xor encryption in the middle doesn't really make it hard to decrypt. It's better to have one really good crypt than to have a bunch of shitty small ones.
Please reread my post. I make money off a program that as string security uses XOR with ciphers. I highly doubt anyone makes money off of xor encryption.
I rather stick with my Md5 encryption.
Quote Originally Posted by argyros View Post
I rather stick with my Md5 encryption.
You don't know what you're talking about....

Quote Originally Posted by LilGho$t
Also, what's your logic on it making it less secure?
Please kill yourself. Do some research and then come back once you've done it.
MD5 encryption is 'weak' and there is already an algorithm out there to find an hash match without even using the same word. (I read before about it)
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
MD5 encryption is 'weak' and there is already an algorithm out there to find an hash match without even using the same word. (I read before about it)
Not true, Md5 is actually more complex., in order from some one to decrypt a md5 hash it would have to be a simple word like "apple" but numbers and letters put together can take up to a long time just to decrypt.
Simply just reading something is stupid. A md5 is a hash that is 128 bits long and much of the information is lost. Since that almost no 2 hashes are the same it is quite hard to decode. The only ones that are hard to decode and figure out are the easy ones like: cat, apple, password things like that.
Md5 are usually what you find in passwords, the only difference is they are then hashed into salt.

A algorithm for md5 is some what not mostly true as algorithm just puts the hash back into its plain text, the best you will get to a algorithm is the rainbow table.
Quote Originally Posted by argyros View Post
Not true, Md5 is actually more complex., in order from some one to decrypt a md5 hash it would have to be a simple word like "apple" but numbers and letters put together can take up to a long time just to decrypt.
Simply just reading something is stupid. A md5 is a hash that is 128 bits long and much of the information is lost. Since that almost no 2 hashes are the same it is quite hard to decode. The only ones that are hard to decode and figure out are the easy ones like: cat, apple, password things like that.
Md5 are usually what you find in passwords, the only difference is they are then hashed into salt.

A algorithm for md5 is some what not mostly true as algorithm just puts the hash back into its plain text, the best you will get to a algorithm is the rainbow table.
You need to update your reading. And I never even mentioned decryption (You sure don't know what is decrypting and finding an equal hash, yes because you can actually find a match without using the same word on the hash)

Its about generating an equal hash with a completely different word by just changing the last few letters. Go read something first before disagreeing with someone on the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by XiAtomikiX View Post
ok this thread is useless no one here has yet said a really secure encryption method. md5 hash? even if you add a salt method you can easily crack the password reversing the process lol
secondly Xor really? this is old and useless. even even you do an algorithm 3 times it still can be cracked. I have to say i truly have a Secured Encryption no one "YET" has cracked mine and many have tried. I use a Custom Algorithm not one found I used basic alegbra to figure it out mine has a seriously big encryption uses random numbers and letters.
Bad bragging, and if you are that good, I have no clue what are you doing on this forum. If I made such an encryption myself, I would be swimming on my money.
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post


You need to update your reading. And I never even mentioned decryption (You sure don't know what is decrypting and finding an equal hash, yes because you can actually find a match without using the same word on the hash)

Its about generating an equal hash with a completely different word by just changing the last few letters. Go read something first before disagreeing with someone on the topic.



Bad bragging, and if you are that good, I have no clue what are you doing on this forum. If I made such an encryption myself, I would be swimming on my money.
i wish i made money from a encryption its just simple coding. lol not a logical reason to charge people for a encryption. I use the encryption on most of my projects that require a Key to use full versions.
I was not bragging i was just stating. Im also on this site for modding not making programs. I release my programs on my own site. I am a Software Engineer for a company, I develop for apps for our LMS(Learning Management System)
Quote Originally Posted by XiAtomikiX View Post
i wish i made money from a encryption its just simple coding. lol not a logical reason to charge people for a encryption. I use the encryption on most of my projects that require a Key to use full versions.
I was not bragging i was just stating. Im also on this site for modding not making programs. I release my programs on my own site. I am a Software Engineer for a company, I develop for apps for our LMS(Learning Management System)
Since when is being a "software engineer" for a company anything of a big deal? There's a couple of guys on this section that are, including myself, yet you don't see me trying to prove a point by saying it.

You do realize that encryption actually gives money if you are good at it? (God you can even get 1M USD just for proving that you can or cannot find matches, of course before you die waiting) ._.
Quote Originally Posted by XiAtomikiX View Post
i wish i made money from a encryption its just simple coding. lol not a logical reason to charge people for a encryption. I use the encryption on most of my projects that require a Key to use full versions.
I was not bragging i was just stating. Im also on this site for modding not making programs. I release my programs on my own site. I am a Software Engineer for a company, I develop for apps for our LMS(Learning Management System)
It takes a hell of a computer scientist with deep knowledge of mathematics to create an algorithm that can't be cracked easily by people who know what they are doing. I guarantee yours would be an absolute joke for a cryptographer.
Quote Originally Posted by Saltine View Post

It takes a hell of a computer scientist with deep knowledge of mathematics to create an algorithm that can't be cracked easily by people who know what they are doing. I guarantee yours would be an absolute joke for a cryptographer.
lol this is so funny a Computer Scientist? What? its called Alegrba and Calculus Wow people these days are so retarded
my algorithm a joke? your a joke!

and @bruno ur a idiot point blank what are you 17? Companies that claim to pay for Encryptions are scams first off secondly the companies who hire you do not hire for your encrption they hire you for Secruity I should know used to work as one.

You guys are a seriously a Big Joke! learn to code and do simple math before you badger people. grow up....
one of the methods i used before I got from my work and I think we have a pretty tight Secruity Its NEVER been cracked
ok this thread is useless no one here has yet said a really secure encryption method. md5 hash? even if you add a salt method you can easily crack the password reversing the process lol
secondly Xor really? this is old and useless. even even you do an algorithm 3 times it still can be cracked. I have to say i truly have a Secured Encryption no one "YET" has cracked mine and many have tried. I use a Custom Algorithm not one found I used basic alegbra to figure it out mine has a seriously big encryption uses random numbers and letters.
So much lols on this thread now. Poor guy was just trying to show off his basic encryption :3
Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?