lol this is so funny a Computer Scientist? What? its called Alegrba and Calculus Wow people these days are so retarded
my algorithm a joke? your a joke!
and @bruno ur a idiot point blank what are you 17? Companies that claim to pay for Encryptions are scams first off secondly the companies who hire you do not hire for your encrption they hire you for Secruity I should know used to work as one.
You guys are a seriously a Big Joke! learn to code and do simple math before you badger people. grow up....
one of the methods i used before I got from my work and I think we have a pretty tight Secruity Its NEVER been cracked
First of all it is 'Bruno
Second, I never mentioned hiring for encryption, but you being all awesome, I am not even sure how you don't know about those global problems that if solved will be paid millions of dollars. (Hash match algorithms is a couple of them). And once again, never even mentioned someone getting hired nowhere. You do realize that you can make money without even working for a company right? (Duh?)
You are a joke. You tried to show off something to people that know a little more about you, and failed. Not our problem
Originally Posted by 'Bruno
First of all it is 'Bruno
Second, I never mentioned hiring for encryption, but you being all awesome, I am not even sure how you don't know about those global problems that if solved will be paid millions of dollars. (Hash match algorithms is a couple of them). And once again, never even mentioned someone getting hired nowhere. You do realize that you can make money without even working for a company right? (Duh?)
You are a joke. You tried to show off something to people that know a little more about you, and failed. Not our problem
lol no it looks like you failed . Make money without working for a Company. Where do u live in a Fantasy World? Hey i make money and I dont Work.. Makes alot of sense. Get lost skid. Come on Global people Hire me Im a genius. What You can cure Cancer omg omg, Shut the Fuk up ur an idiot learn to do more Research before you run your mouth. Wikipedia is horrid stay off of it. Get your facts straight
Nuff said Im out peace.
Originally Posted by XiAtomikiX
lol no it looks like you failed . Make money without working for a Company. Where do u live in a Fantasy World? Hey i make money and I dont Work.. Makes alot of sense. Get lost skid. Come on Global people Hire me Im a genius. What You can cure Cancer omg omg, Shut the Fuk up ur an idiot learn to do more Research before you run your mouth. Wikipedia is horrid stay off of it. Get your facts straight
Nuff said Im out peace.
You sound mad.
Yep I do work for a company. And where did I mention anything about getting money without working? You can just outsource or go freelance. Stop bitching, you don't know what you are talking about.
Still wondering why butthurt... Got fired recently? Unemployed?
Also I guess You failed to understand what I said so You had to find some bad and lame reason to bitch about. You failed at the thread and from my perspective, you will fail at a job.
Also closing this thread As i SHOULD have done long ago.