Multi Hack after the patch

Posts 16–30 of 750 · Page 2 of 50
but how do we like on and off the hacks ?
release it for 1 hour only... please ..
GOOD WORK BRO. cant wait to try it. good job.
eh and guys, please be patient.
yeah i will thank you if it works
Nice One^^

Thanks Release It ^3^
i dun quite understand the tutorial -.-
Approved the file and release tutorials
Quote Originally Posted by hazique98 View Post
Hi guys, today I have a special hack that have been cracked right after the Anti-Hack patch on 8/11/2012. I will be including a video and a step by step tutorial so that you guys will know how to install it. If you cant install it, please read the instructions again and watch my video closely.

What you need:
EasyInject
MultiHack.dll
Quick hands :P

Oh yeah, before I move on, if @dext+ wants to try and make an auto installer for it, I will really be looking forward to it.

Steps:
1. Run EasyInject.exe as ADMIN
2. At the top, press process, at specify write BlackShot ( without .EXE )
3. At top, press File, load .DLL, choose BSOwned.dll
4. Choose API : LoadLibraryA ( if it doesnt work try LoadLibraryW )
5. Press File->Save
6. Run BS, when Gameguard is loading, quickly press Process->Refresh
7. Then it should have blackshot.exe at the box in the middle, then just press Inject button
The next time you want to use the hack, run EasyInject.exe as admin, then follow step 6 and 7 (assuming u SAVED at Step 5)

Pics:








Video: (coming soon, if I can get enough support)

@Blitz or @StupidFuck please approve thanks

Virus Scans:

BSOwned.dll
https://www.virustotal.com/file/d8e3...is/1352359617/ⓘ
BSOwned.dll - Jotti's malware scanⓘ

EasyInject
https://www.virustotal.com/file/7d7e...810d/analysis/ⓘ
EasyInject.exe - Jotti's malware scanⓘ

If I Can Use, I Will Help You Made a Tutorial Video:3
Many newbies comment first. Haha! :O and noob ask can't download.
LOL. How did you even managed to cracked it.
BSOwned ? o_o did you guys manage to crack it or smth ? Or is this another stunt like what happened years ago with Cokaine1 and Vicky .
Hmm , seems legit , When was this made?
@hazique98 hmm mind if you could list down the types of functions available in this hack?
Will you be able to enter the rooms?
Posts 16–30 of 750 · Page 2 of 50
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us