Multi Hack after the patch

Posts 31–45 of 750 · Page 3 of 50
What Is ESP hack does?
Quote Originally Posted by Slendyy View Post
What Is ESP hack does?
it shows you where your enemy is.
ari 2 gmbr aq jdi glap mcm kt ats 2..knpe ekk ?
Quote Originally Posted by hazique98 View Post
Hi guys, today I have a special hack that have been cracked right after the Anti-Hack patch on 8/11/2012. I will be including a video and a step by step tutorial so that you guys will know how to install it. If you cant install it, please read the instructions again and watch my video closely.

What you need:
EasyInject
MultiHack.dll
Quick hands :P

Oh yeah, before I move on, if @dext+ wants to try and make an auto installer for it, I will really be looking forward to it.

Steps:
1. Run EasyInject.exe as ADMIN
2. At the top, press process, at specify write BlackShot ( without .EXE )
3. At top, press File, load .DLL, choose BSOwned.dll
4. Choose API : LoadLibraryA ( if it doesnt work try LoadLibraryW )
5. Press File->Save
6. Run BS, when Gameguard is loading, quickly press Process->Refresh
7. Then it should have blackshot.exe at the box in the middle, then just press Inject button
The next time you want to use the hack, run EasyInject.exe as admin, then follow step 6 and 7 (assuming u SAVED at Step 5)

Pics:








Video: (coming soon, if I can get enough support)

@Blitz or @StupidFuck please approve thanks

Virus Scans:

BSOwned.dll
https://www.virustotal.com/file/d8e3...is/1352359617/
BSOwned.dll - Jotti's malware scan

EasyInject
https://www.virustotal.com/file/7d7e...810d/analysis/
EasyInject.exe - Jotti's malware scan
i got an installer... mind you give me on pm? if the installer works, i'll post it here ..
Quote Originally Posted by Blindold View Post
i got an installer... mind you give me on pm? if the installer works, i'll post it here ..
Haha nice try want the hack fast only
Quote Originally Posted by Slendyy View Post
Haha nice try want the hack fast only
im not lying .. :P
please approve please approve link!! looking foward to this!
It is packed, I need you to upload the unpacked version so I can check it. It will be deleted after.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
It is packed, I need you to upload the unpacked version so I can check it. It will be deleted after.
Erm what you mean pack? He put double folder in the rar ?
Quote Originally Posted by Slendyy View Post
Erm what you mean pack? He put double folder in the rar ?
Packed as in packed with Enigma.
Lol hope it works !
Posts 31–45 of 750 · Page 3 of 50
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us