Share your custom classes
This thread is made because I want you guys to share tips and stuff of your classes on any Call of Duty Game, whit Multiplayer. I hope this will help many peoples out that are wondering about a good Custom Class.
Just post your Custom Classes or Questions here, I don't want any trash. Just because im saying it don't do it. I can't delete posts.
How to share a custom class(es)
You will need to have included:
Just post your Custom Classes or Questions here, I don't want any trash. Just because im saying it don't do it. I can't delete posts.
How to share a custom class(es)
You will need to have included:
- Which Call of Duty is it?
- What we can use this class for, example "High Killstreak Class"
- Which Call of Duty Game you are recommending this class on.
- Class information,
Primary Weapon, Secoundary Weapon, Lethal, Tactical, Perk(s), Killstreak / Strike Package <-(Modern Warfare 3)
Attachment(s) to weapons, Primary and/or Secoundary Weapon.
- Reason to why we are going to use that Perk, and what it does.
- What we can use this class for, example "High Killstreak Class"
- Which Call of Duty Game you are recommending this class on.
- Class information,
Primary Weapon, Secoundary Weapon, Lethal, Tactical, Perk(s), Killstreak / Strike Package <-(Modern Warfare 3)
Attachment(s) to weapons, Primary and/or Secoundary Weapon.
- Reason to why we are going to use that Perk, and what it does.
Look longer down.
Example on how this can look like:
Code:
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer "High Killstreak Class" Primary Weapon: Scar-L 2-Attachments or Kick Attachment(s) to the Primary Weapon: Silencer & Extended Mags, if using 2-Attachments. Silencer if using Kick. Secoundary Weapon: MP9 Kick Attachment(s) to the Secoundary Weapon: Silencer Lethal: Frag / Semtex Tactical: Portable Radar Perk 1: Scavanger Pro Reason to why you may use it.. Scavenger, letting you take up ammo from fallen enemys or team mates. Scavenger Pro, Having more ammo when spawning. Perk 2: Assassin Pro Reason to why you may use it.. Assassin, Immunity to UAV, portable radar, thermal, and heartbeat sensors. Assassin Pro, Immunity to CUAV and EMP, no crosshair or red name over you. Perk 3: Stalker Pro Reason to why you may use it.. Stalker, Increased movement speed while aiming down the sights. Stalker Pro, Add delay to enemy mines before exploding. Strike Package: Specialist Strike Package, 1, Sleight of Hand Pro. 2, Blast Shield Pro. 3, Blind Eye Pro.
Remember: I did my example class, on the Modern Warfare 3 Style. Because that's the Call of Duty Game I play mostly, and Modern Warfare 2.
You don't need to have it in a code as I had, It's your choise.
I hope you post some classes to help others.
Thanks for reading this topic, or posting a Custom Class.
You can also upload your class to this site!
So you can make an image of the class so it's easier to understand & see.
Example: http://oi50.tinypic.com/r057bm.jpg
Best regards,
Skinksteek.
You don't need to have it in a code as I had, It's your choise.
I hope you post some classes to help others.
Thanks for reading this topic, or posting a Custom Class.
Mini Tip!
You can also upload your class to this site!
So you can make an image of the class so it's easier to understand & see.
Example: http://oi50.tinypic.com/r057bm.jpg
Best regards,
Skinksteek.

I guess atleast. 