Texture hack

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Texture hack
Is anyone working on a texture hack yet? There was a great one for MW3 that made the players blue/pink, it helped quite a lot and wasn't bannable since there was no wallhack or anything. I would do it myself since it seems pretty straight forward (just changing textures colors) but I have no idea how
As of yet no one has released decrypted texture files to be edited.
They are encrypted ,as said before, so its hard to even be able to open them, and then recolor them ...
+ in BO I it was impossible
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
+ in BO I it was impossible
craig managed to find a way to fix it after it got "patched" in BO I

but nobody can make it for bo2 cuz of encrypted files.. we need someone who can decrypt ;p
Hmm I might be willing to look into this, I'm bored anyways
Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
Hmm I might be willing to look into this, I'm bored anyways
That would be awesome, I used your MW3 texture pack for months with great success.
archangel made greats textures for mw2 , mw3
Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
Hmm I might be willing to look into this, I'm bored anyways
if you can be bored to do that, then i guess i can be bored to make my old school texture packs new.

-Toobs
Would be amazing if you two could work something out. Myself and many others miss using the textures

Thanks for looking into it!
Quote Originally Posted by tehpro View Post
Would be amazing if you two could work something out. Myself and many others miss using the textures

Thanks for looking into it!
Archangel & a fellow friend of ours, made it possible to even overwrite the modified files just so steam would recognize it as the 'originals'.

i just borrowed their methods in producing my own texture packs.
I would love you guys forever if you could figure out how to texture hack this game, I can't see for crap! lol
You guys have to be patient though, I still have to wait for my paycheck to come in so I can buy the game on steam.
Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
You guys have to be patient though, I still have to wait for my paycheck to come in so I can buy the game on steam.
MONIESSSSSSSSSSSS $$$$$$$$$$$$ $.$ LOL
Any updates on this?
Thanks
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us