QuestionSolvedMaking Black ops II hack

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Making Black ops II hack
Hey guys,

I am making a Black ops II hack for zombie..


Unlimited ammo and that stuff, I need a code for unlimited ammo and godmode and more..
Someone can say how to find that code? Or who can help me?

Sorry for bad english.

Maurice12
TextureHack can do?
What u mean?
I don't wanna make a texture hack
okay
but it would be far more useful)) imho
Maybe i can make later a texture hack..
Use cheat engine?
Search your current ammo, shoot, search again etc?
I know that program, But i don't know how to use it
Search youtube/Google.
I have founded! Thnx for help guys!

I hope the hack is finished soon
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?