C++ Learning?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
C++ Learning?
I've always been interested in learning some sort of coding language. People always refer/recommend C++. Now my question, how did you guys learn C++? If it was a book, which one? I really want to start learning this stuff.


Thank you,
Jamzenk
Quote Originally Posted by Sp00n3r View Post
So, I took a look at that area, but theres so much I dont know where to start. I'm like completely beginning, and want to get into hacking so is there some book I should start first or what?
I got a book and started from there. Check the resources ^

Plus, You don't have to start with C++, you could start with C# as well. But yes id tell you to go with c++.
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post


Youtube sucks for learning. Just sayin..
I tend to disagree. You ever heard of thenewboston? He's actually a very good programming teacher on Youtube and I get a lot from watching his videos. Though, probably, learning from books and what not would be better, but learning from Youtube is a good way to start and have some knowledge.
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post


I tend to disagree. You ever heard of thenewboston? He's actually a very good programming teacher on Youtube and I get a lot from watching his videos. Though, probably, learning from books and what not would be better, but learning from Youtube is a good way to start and have some knowledge.
You have your opinion. ; )
Learn C++ will help greatly to get you started.
It may be long to read, but it will definitely be worth it.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us