OutdatedUpdated Source Code for 7.0.0

Posts 1–15 of 60 · Page 1 of 4
Updated Source Code for 7.0.0
First Step for making a new client is to pull the page source from Realmofthemadgod.com
and pull the AGCLoader Number. Link:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/599-realm-...-messages.html

So far I have located the code for connection to production client:
It is in _-0pQ/_-Cr.class.asam
inject:
Code:
returnvalue
at line 437

Code:
trait method QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0pQ:_-Cr"), "_-IE")
   method
    refid "_-0pQ:_-Cr/_-IE"
    returns QName(PackageNamespace(""), "Boolean")
    body
     maxstack 8
     localcount 4
     initscopedepth 4
     maxscopedepth 5
     code
      returnvalue
      pushfalse
      pushtrue
      swap
      jump                L10

      kill                2
      pushundefined
      instanceof
      setlocal2

      kill                2
      inclocal_i          2
I also located the debuffs. All of which are located in com\company\assembleegameclient\objects GameObjects,class.asam

The code you inject is:
Code:
      
pushfalse
returnvalue
Confuse: trait method QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-ae")
Code:
trait method QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-ae")
   method
    refid "com.company.assembleegameclient.objects:GameObject/_-ae"
    returns QName(PackageNamespace(""), "Boolean")
    body
     maxstack 4
     localcount 3
     initscopedepth 5
     maxscopedepth 6
     code
      pushfalse
      returnvalue
      pushfalse
      pushtrue
      setlocal1

      jump                L10
Similarly
Stunned: trait method QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-0Ay")
Blind: trait method QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-9f")
Drunk: trait method QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-0uo")
Hallucinating: trait method QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-gn")
Paralyzed: trait method QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-cE")

(Update) Fullscreen
I updated according to:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/599-realm-...-distance.html

No Scaling: Nothing Changed

Part 1: (at line 969)
Code:
     
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-0-M")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "bottom")
      pushbyte            10
      add
      convert_d
      setlocal            6

      pushfalse
      setlocal            7
Part 2: The code the modify is
Code:
pushbyte 1
Change this to
Code:
pushbyte 16
at line #1239 in com.company.assembleegameclient.map:-_DH.class.asam
for optimal 1920x1080 resolution

Removing Black Gradient:
Code excerpt---> com.company.util : -_024.class.asam
Code:
trait method QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-tq") flag FINAL dispid 4
  method
   refid "com.company.util:_-024/_-tq"
   param QName(PackageNamespace(""), "int")
   param QName(PackageNamespace(""), "int")
   param QName(PackageNamespace(""), "int")
   param QName(PackageNamespace(""), "int")
   returns QName(PackageNamespace("flash.display"), "GraphicsPath")
   body
    maxstack 9
    localcount 5
    initscopedepth 3
    maxscopedepth 4
    code
	 pop
	 pushnull
     getlocal0
     pushscope
Getting Rid of the ugly Nexus Background:
Located at @ line 156 of _-0wP \ NexusBackground.class.asam
Code:
 method
    refid "_-0wP:NexusBackground/draw"
    param QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegameclient.map"), "_-DH")
    param QName(PackageNamespace(""), "int")
    returns QName(PackageNamespace(""), "void")
    body
     maxstack 11
     localcount 7
     initscopedepth 10
     maxscopedepth 11
     code
	  returnvoid
	  
      pushfalse
      pushtrue
      swap
      jump                L10
Minimap teleport menu fix 1:
located in _-kC \ menu.class.asam
Code:
L96:
      getlex              QName(PackageNamespace(""), "y")
      pushbyte            12
      ifnlt               L104

      getlocal2
      iffalse             L104
	  
	  returnvoid

L101:
      findproperty        QName(PackageNamespace(""), "y")
      pushbyte            12
      initproperty        QName(PackageNamespace(""), "y")
Move and translate the item menu:
Make sure you update the Package namespace to _-Mt
Code excerpt:

Code:
L10:
      setlocal            8

      setlocal            9

      getlocal0
      pushscope
	  
	  getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "textBox_")
      dup
      pushshort           400
      getlex              QName(PackageNamespace(""), "stage")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "stageWidth")
      convert_d
      pushbyte            2
      convert_d
      divide
      subtract
      setproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "x")

      getlex              QName(PackageNamespace(""), "stage")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "stageHeight")
      convert_d
      pushbyte            2
      convert_d
      divide
      pushshort           300
      subtract
      setproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "y")

      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-Mt")
      pushshort           200
      getlex              QName(PackageNamespace(""), "stage")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "stageWidth")
      convert_d
      pushbyte            2
      convert_d
      divide
      add
      setproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "x")

      pushnan
      setlocal            7

      findpropstrict      QName(PackageNamespace("flash.utils"), "getTimer")
      callproperty        QName(PackageNamespace("flash.utils"), "getTimer"), 0

I will be adding more to this as I go. Enjoy :-)

Comments are appreciated
As Usual Thanks to Nilly, Flyrocket, and JustanoobROTMG you guys are awesome
OMG i want swf
we thank you for taking the time to do this for us, and we hope that it is up soon. thanks again
Please make clilent pls or make a .swf
Thanks for releasing it
I'm working on full screen now. It takes forever...
And I will release a .swf when I get done, but they are more fun to try and make yourself ^_^
Quote Originally Posted by maat7043 View Post
I'm working on full screen now. It takes forever...
And I will release a .swf when I get done, but they are more fun to try and make yourself ^_^
They would be if i knew how to :s
Hmph... the forum has seen better days... when people actually knew how to read instructions to apply the mods...
i cant w88888888888888888 grrrrrrrrr
Auto-Nexus:

Code:
	pop
	getlocal0
	getlex              QName(PackageNamespace(""), "map_")
	getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "player_")
	ifne				END
	getlex              QName(PackageNamespace(""), "map_")
	getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "name_")
	pushstring			"Nexus"
	ifeq				END
	getlex				QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-089")
	getlex				QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-gC")
	convert_d
	divide
	pushdouble 			.3
	ifgt				END
	getlex              QName(PackageNamespace(""), "map_")
	getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "gs_")
	getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "gsc_")
	callpropvoid        QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-0vI"), 0
END:
	pushtrue
Line 4784


No ally particles:
Code:
      getlex              QName(PackageNamespace(""), "map_")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "player_")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "objectId_")
      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "ownerId_")
      ifeq                L500

      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-0wz")
      iffalse             L500

      returnvoid

L500:
Lines 3148 & 3727

I'm keeping the auto-aim for now ;P
Thanks! Now I'm not all on my own lol
The Hp/Mp bars code is too long to add here, I'll dump it in pastebin. HP/MP bars - Pastebin.com Line 174. Note this is for mod selector. If you want to add it manually you'll want to change some stuff.
Posts 1–15 of 60 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?