OutdatedUpdated Source Code for 7.0.0

Posts 16–30 of 60 · Page 2 of 4
Have you tested the hp/mp bars code yet? When I put it in, my bars are inverse of what they should be. As the health goes down the bars get longer...
fml thanks for the heads up, gotta see where I screwed it up ^_^
Quote Originally Posted by maat7043 View Post
No problem lol. Im impressed you updated that and Auto-aim so fast

Also for your Auto-Aim code I added a few more filters that I found useful.
The last ones are helpful for rushing Tombs.
getlocal 15 pushstring "Steel Bot" ifeq NEXTOBJ - Pastebin.com
Still have no idea what I did wrong :/
As for the auto-aim I literally never completed (even less rushed) a tomb, that's why I hadn't added those. I might just release the mod selector zip's instead of a client since it's easier to customize everything before compiling the client.
Quote Originally Posted by BananaNation View Post
Still have no idea what I did wrong :/
As for the auto-aim I literally never completed (even less rushed) a tomb, that's why I hadn't added those. I might just release the mod selector zip's instead of a client since it's easier to customize everything before compiling the client.
You got current health and max health backwards. max_health / current_health <--- as current health decreases the number gets bigger and thus the bars get bigger.
ah looks great
Found it, had _-gC and _-089 inverted

EDIT: Ninja'd
Works like a charm now. Thanks Nilly
Quote Originally Posted by maat7043 View Post
I'm working on full screen now. It takes forever...
And I will release a .swf when I get done, but they are more fun to try and make yourself ^_^
I agree, it is quite fun. But for someone with little experience it becomes daunting trying to figure out what goes where and what means what. Curious do you plan on adding the Spammable Notifcations as well as the damage display?
Finished Full screen v2
(Fixed Rank, Guild, and Fame)
com.company.assemblygameclient.game \GameSprite.class.asam

Goes in towards the end of the onEnterFrame method
Code input:
Code:
      dup
      dup
      pushshort           408
      getlex              QName(PackageNamespace(""), "stage")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "stageWidth")
      convert_d
      pushbyte            2
      convert_d
      divide
      subtract
      setproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "x")

      pushshort           304
      getlex              QName(PackageNamespace(""), "stage")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "stageHeight")
      convert_d
      pushbyte            2
      convert_d
      divide
      subtract
      setproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "y")
The code goes in between where I have the stars
Code:
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "map")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "showDisplays_")
      iffalse             L247

      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-0r0")
	  
      **********************************
	  
      getlocal            5

The following code goes in a few lines down
Code:
      dup
      dup
      pushshort           464
      getlex              QName(PackageNamespace(""), "stage")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "stageWidth")
      convert_d
      pushbyte            2
      convert_d
      divide
      subtract
      setproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "x")

      pushshort           306
      getlex              QName(PackageNamespace(""), "stage")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "stageHeight")
      convert_d
      pushbyte            2
      convert_d
      divide
      subtract
      setproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "y")
Right between:
Code:
      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-02-")


      getlocal            5
Last But not least is the Loading screen:

just throw a
returnvoid
after line 487
God Fullscreen is driving me mad. I can't find NexusBackground inside of _-0wP, nor Face3D, so porting it to mod selector is driving me mad.
guys please make swf and upload on some host
Only thing I'm missing out of the big stuff is the god damned full screen :c
Please don't let it stress you too bad... Some of us really appreciate the work done around here and really want your sanity intact.
Curious Maat or Banana, how do you go about finding the class files you need. Is there technique or just a whole lot of guessing work? I'm currently struggling to find a class file so I can enable spam notifications for use with Oryx Domination, problem is I can't find the class file I'm looking for.

The only reference I have is the decompiled #6.0.0 client coupled with Nilly's Mod Selector from the previous build. From there I'm literally just going through each folder trying to find similarities between #6 and #7 (such as amount of files in each folder and also noting file sizes). Any help would be appreciated.
Posts 16–30 of 60 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us