OutdatedUpdated Source Code for 7.0.0

Posts 46–60 of 60 · Page 4 of 4
Again thanks a lot. Fame and gold are still out of the screen for me though, not sure why since I applied the fix you posted earlier.
Quote Originally Posted by maat7043 View Post
Well I run a lot of tombs and have seen many of they ruined by autoaim. Lets say you are using a longer range class like archer or priest and you have autoaim on for a sarc and you just teleport back to the bosses after the last one without thinking. If you dont disable autoaim or you have them on always shoot, then you will for sure make all three bosses rage immediately.

Your idea would work great for a dagger or melee class, but for a more broad solution I just say turn it off always and aim yourself on tomb bosses.

Also you mention that you had an "always target" code. You think you could explain this more? It would be very useful for UDL's and also for making it less obvious that you are using autoaim.
Interesting.. I keep the notification on for AA so I know whether it is on/off at all times. I understand your reasoning, just don't really like having things on the ignore list for auto-aim. Guess I'm just more aware of what AA does/does not do so I'm comfortable using it more often - including Tombs. I'm lazy by the time Geb rolls around, haha.

As for the other part of the code, it does help make AA more discreet - ESPECIALLY on bosses that change their vulnerability so you don't constantly stop/start firing at Limon, Septavious, O1/2, Crystal Prisoner, etc. Biggest reason I changed it was to ensure I did maximum DPS, but the discreet factor was a nice added benefit. To each his own on the AA issue, was just wondering.
Is inventory viewer always such a pain in the ass to update? I mean with fullscreen I had everything right but I failed by 3 lines. With inventory viewer I can't even successfully build a client lol.
Quote Originally Posted by BananaNation View Post
Is inventory viewer always such a pain in the ass to update? I mean with fullscreen I had everything right but I failed by 3 lines. With inventory viewer I can't even successfully build a client lol.
Try to make it without the "inventory part" of the viewer ...
Then IF IT WORKS without, try add the inventory

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Inventory viewer.

This one was tricky, because the the name where was the inventory class end with a "_"..
"-0PK_"...

If we directly use this in the #set instructions

Code:
#set fullclass "_-0PK_:_-cC" ; CurrentClass

all is working fine except when dealing with the inventory....it crash and doesnt display the menu at all.
You just have to use the same syntax than in the rest of the code > REMOVE THE LEADING "_"

Code:
#set fullclass "_-0PK:_-cC" ; CurrentClass

Full code

Code:
class
 refid "_-0PK:_-cC"
 instance QName(PackageNamespace("_-0PK"), "_-cC")
  extends QName(PackageNamespace("_-0PK"), "_-11O")
  flag SEALED
  flag PROTECTEDNS
  protectedns ProtectedNamespace("_-0hb")
  iinit
   refid "_-0PK:_-cC/iinit"
   param QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegameclient.objects"), "Player")
   body
    maxstack 10
    localcount 5
    initscopedepth 10
    maxscopedepth 11
    code
     pushfalse
     pushtrue
     swap
     jump                L10

     greaterthan
     increment_i
     declocal            3
     kill                2
     convert_u
     hasnext
L10:
     setlocal3

     setlocal            4

     getlocal0
     pushscope

     pushbyte            0
     setlocal2

     getlocal0
     pushint             3552822
     pushdouble          0.5
     pushint             16777215
     pushbyte            1
     constructsuper      4

     getlocal0
     getlocal1
     initproperty        QName(PackageNamespace(""), "player_")

     getlocal0
     findpropstrict      QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegameclient.ui"), "_-wY")
     pushint             11776947
     pushtrue
     getlocal0
     getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "player_")
     constructprop       QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegameclient.ui"), "_-wY"), 3
     initproperty        QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-0H8")

     findpropstrict      QName(PackageNamespace(""), "addChild")
     getlocal0
     getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-0H8")
     callpropvoid        QName(PackageNamespace(""), "addChild"), 1

     pushbyte            34
     setlocal2

     getlocal0
     findpropstrict      QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegameclient.ui"), "_-gK")
     getlocal0
     getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "player_")
     getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "numStars_")
     pushfalse
     pushtrue
     constructprop       QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegameclient.ui"), "_-gK"), 3
     initproperty        QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-0r0")

     getlocal0
     getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-0r0")
     getlocal            4
     iffalse             L58

     pushbyte            6
     getlocal3
     iftrue              L59

     setproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "x")

     getlocal0
     getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-0r0")
L58:
     getlocal2
L59:
     setproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "y")

     getlocal            4
     iffalse             L164

     findpropstrict      QName(PackageNamespace(""), "addChild")
     getlocal0
     getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-0r0")
     callpropvoid        QName(PackageNamespace(""), "addChild"), 1

     getlocal3
     dup
     iffalse             L72

     pop
     getlocal3
     convert_b
L72:
     iftrue              L347

     getlocal2
     pushbyte            30
     getlocal            4
     dup
     iftrue              L81

     pop
     getlocal2
     convert_b
L81:
     iffalse             L187

     add
     getlocal3
     dup
     iffalse             L89

     pop
     getlocal0
     convert_b
L89:
     iftrue              L361

     convert_i
     getlocal3
     iftrue              L249

     setlocal2

     getlocal1
     getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "guildName_")
     getlocal3
     dup
     iffalse             L102

     pop
     getlocal1
     convert_b
L102:
     iftrue              L122

     pushnull
     equals
     getlocal3
     dup
     iffalse             L111

     pop
     getlocal0
     convert_b
L111:
     iftrue              L115

     not
     getlocal            4
     iffalse             L131

L115:
     dup
     iffalse             L132

     getlocal            4
     iffalse             L132

     pop
     getlocal1
     getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "guildName_")
L122:
     pushstring          ""
     equals
     getlocal            4
     dup
     iftrue              L130

     pop
     getlocal3
     convert_b
L130:
     iffalse             L132

L131:
     not
L132:
     iffalse             L197

     getlocal3
     dup
     iffalse             L139

     pop
     getlocal3
     convert_b
L139:
     iftrue              L250

     getlocal0
     findpropstrict      QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegameclient.ui"), "_-aB")
     getlocal0
     getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "player_")
     getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "guildName_")
     getlocal0
     getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "player_")
     getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "guildRank_")
     pushshort           136
     constructprop       QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegameclient.ui"), "_-aB"), 3
     initproperty        QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-02-")

     getlocal0
     getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-02-")
     getlocal            4
     dup
     iftrue              L159

     pop
     getlocal2
     convert_b
L159:
     iffalse             L166

     pushbyte            6
     getlocal            4
     iffalse             L167

     setproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "x")

L164:
     getlocal0
     getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-02-")
L166:
     getlocal2
L167:
     pushbyte            2
     subtract
     setproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "y")

     getlocal3
     dup
     iffalse             L176

     pop
     getlocal0
     convert_b
L176:
     iftrue              L197

     findpropstrict      QName(PackageNamespace(""), "addChild")
     getlocal0
     getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-02-")
     callpropvoid        QName(PackageNamespace(""), "addChild"), 1

     getlocal            4
     iffalse             L206

     getlocal2
     pushbyte            30
     getlocal3
     iftrue              L301

L187:
     add
     getlocal            4
     dup
     iftrue              L194

     pop
     getlocal1
     convert_b
L194:
     iffalse             L309

     convert_i
     setlocal2

L197:



#set fullclass "_-0PK:_-cC" ; CurrentClass
#set displayclass "_-0jy"     ; Class where you fixed Numerical Hp/MP display
#set invfolder "_-05z"
#set invclass "_-AL"
#set playerlevel "_-05Z"     ; Gameobject.class :   trait slot QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-mu") type QName(PackageNamespace(""), "int") value Integer(-1) end
#set playermaxXp "_-0AM"   ; Player class , trait under exp_:  trait slot QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-qK") type QName(PackageNamespace(""), "int") value Integer(0) end

#set fame1 "_-0Wu"             ; Player.class
#set fame2 "_-uO"             ; below numstars
 ; trait slot QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-0Wu") type QName(PackageNamespace(""), "int") value Integer(0) end
 ; trait slot QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-uO") type QName(PackageNamespace(""), "int") value Integer(-1) end


;----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;CREATE XP BAR
;---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          getlocal0
     findpropstrict      QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegameclient.ui"), $"displayclass")
     pushshort           176
     pushbyte            16
     pushint             5931045
     pushint             5526612
     pushstring          "Lvl X"
     constructprop       QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegameclient.ui"), $"displayclass"), 5
     initproperty        QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_xp")
         getlocal0
         getproperty                  QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_xp")
         pushbyte                   6
         setproperty             QName(PackageNamespace(""), "x")
         getlocal0
         getproperty             QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_xp")
         getlocal2
         setproperty              QName(PackageNamespace(""), "y")
         findpropstrict      QName(PackageNamespace(""), "addChild")
     getlocal0
     getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_xp")
     callpropvoid        QName(PackageNamespace(""), "addChild"), 1
         getlocal0
         getproperty             QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_xp")
         pushtrue
         setproperty             QName(PackageNamespace(""), "visible")
         
     ;---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     ;CREATE FAME BAR 
     ;---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     getlocal0
     findpropstrict      QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegameclient.ui"), $"displayclass")
     pushshort           176
     pushbyte            16
     pushint             14835456
     pushint             5526612
     pushstring          "Fame"
     constructprop       QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegameclient.ui"), $"displayclass"), 5
     initproperty        QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_fame")
         getlocal0
         getproperty            QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_fame")
         pushbyte                  6
         setproperty            QName(PackageNamespace(""), "x")
         getlocal0
         getproperty             QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_fame")
     getlocal2 
     setproperty             QName(PackageNamespace(""), "y")
     findpropstrict      QName(PackageNamespace(""), "addChild")
     getlocal0
     getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_fame")
     callpropvoid        QName(PackageNamespace(""), "addChild"), 1
         getlocal0
         getproperty             QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_fame")
         pushfalse
         setproperty            QName(PackageNamespace(""), "visible")
         
         getlocal2
         pushbyte             24
         add
         convert_i
         setlocal2

 ;;-----------------------------------------------------------


     getlocal0
     findpropstrict      QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegameclient.ui"), "_-0jy")
     pushshort           176
     pushbyte            16
     pushint             14693428
     pushint             5526612
     pushstring          "HP"
     constructprop       QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegameclient.ui"), "_-0jy"), 5
     initproperty        QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-0mt")

L206:
     getlocal0
     getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-0mt")
     getlocal            4
     dup
     iftrue              L214

     pop
     getlocal3
     convert_b
L214:
     iffalse             L233

     pushbyte            6
     getlocal            4
     dup
     iftrue              L229

     pop
     getlocal3
     jump                L228

     subtract
     coerce_a
     declocal            3
     convert_o
     negate
     declocal            2
L228:
     convert_b
L229:
     iffalse             L234

     setproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "x")

     getlocal0
     getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-0mt")
L233:
     getlocal2
L234:
     setproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "y")

     findpropstrict      QName(PackageNamespace(""), "addChild")
     getlocal0
     getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-0mt")
     callpropvoid        QName(PackageNamespace(""), "addChild"), 1

     getlocal2
     getlocal            4
     iffalse             L249

     pushbyte            24
     getlocal            4
     iffalse             L301

     add
     getlocal            4
     iffalse             L361

     convert_i
L249:
     setlocal2

L250:
     getlocal0
     findpropstrict      QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegameclient.ui"), "_-0jy")
     pushshort           176
     pushbyte            16
     pushint             6325472
     pushint             5526612
     pushstring          "MP"
     constructprop       QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegameclient.ui"), "_-0jy"), 5
     initproperty        QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-0Zp")

     getlocal0
     getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-0Zp")
     getlocal3
     dup
     iffalse             L267

     pop
     getlocal0
     convert_b
L267:
     iftrue              L279

     pushbyte            6
     getlocal            4
     dup
     iftrue              L275

     pop
     getlocal2
     convert_b
L275:
     iffalse             L280

     setproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "x")

     getlocal0
     getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-0Zp")
L279:
     getlocal2
L280:
     setproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "y")

     findpropstrict      QName(PackageNamespace(""), "addChild")
     getlocal0
     getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-0Zp")
     callpropvoid        QName(PackageNamespace(""), "addChild"), 1

     getlocal2
     getlocal            4
     dup
     iftrue              L292

     pop
     getlocal3
     convert_b
L292:
     iffalse             L362

     pushbyte            24
     getlocal3
     dup
     iffalse             L300

     pop
     getlocal1
     convert_b
L300:
     iftrue              L360

L301:
     add
     getlocal            4
     dup
     iftrue              L308

     pop
     getlocal1
     convert_b
L308:
     iffalse             L361

L309:
     convert_i
     getlocal3
     dup
     iffalse             L316

     pop
     getlocal2
     convert_b
L316:
     iftrue              L362

     setlocal2
     
     
    
;-----------------------------------------
; STATS BAR     
;-----------------------------------------

          getlocal0
     findpropstrict      QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegameclient.ui"), "Stats")
     pushshort           180
     pushbyte            46
     constructprop       QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegameclient.ui"), "Stats"), 2
     initproperty        QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_stats")

     getlocal0
     getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_stats")
     pushbyte            7
     setproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "x")

     getlocal0
     getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_stats")
     getlocal2
     pushbyte              17
     subtract
     setproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "y")

     findpropstrict      QName(PackageNamespace(""), "addChild")
     getlocal0
     getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_stats")
     callpropvoid        QName(PackageNamespace(""), "addChild"), 1
     
         getlocal2
         pushshort             55
         add
         convert_i
         setlocal2
     ;-------------------------------------------------------------------------     
  
     getlocal3
     iftrue              L358

     getlocal0
     findpropstrict      QName(PackageNamespace("_-05z"), "_-8v")
     pushnull
     getlocal0
     getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "player_")
     getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-95")
     getlocal0
     getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "player_")
     constructprop       QName(PackageNamespace("_-05z"), "_-8v"), 3
     initproperty        QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-0C3")

     getlocal0
     getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-0C3")
     getlocal3
     dup
     iffalse             L338

     pop
     getlocal1
     convert_b
L338:
     iftrue              L345

     pushbyte            8
     getlocal3
     iftrue              L346

     setproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "x")

     getlocal0
     getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-0C3")
L345:
     getlocal2
L346:
     setproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "y")

L347:
     findpropstrict      QName(PackageNamespace(""), "addChild")
     getlocal0
     getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-0C3")
     callpropvoid        QName(PackageNamespace(""), "addChild"), 1

     getlocal3
     dup
     iffalse             L357

     pop
     getlocal3
     convert_b
L357:
     iftrue              L391

L358:
     getlocal2
        ;------------------------
    ;ADJUST POSITION OF TEXT
    ;------------------------
    ; pushbyte            52
      pushshort         132
    ;------------------------ 
     
L360:
     add
L361:
     convert_i
L362:
     setlocal2
     
    
    ;--------------------------------------------------------------------------
        ; Add player inventory
        ;--------------------------------------------------------------------------
        getlocal0
        findpropstrict      QName(PackageNamespace($"invfolder"), $"invclass")
        getlocal0
        getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "player_")
        dup
        pushbyte 4
        constructprop       QName(PackageNamespace($"invfolder"), $"invclass"), 3
        initproperty        QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_inventory")
        
        getlocal0
        getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_inventory")
        pushbyte            8
        setproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "x")
        
        getlocal0
        getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_inventory")
        getlocal0
        getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_-0C3") ; Manual update
        getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "y")
        getlocal0
        getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_-0C3") ; Manual update
        getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "height")
        add
        pushbyte            4
        add
        setproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "y")
        
        findpropstrict      QName(PackageNamespace(""), "addChild")
        getlocal0
        getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_inventory")
        callpropvoid        QName(PackageNamespace(""), "addChild"), 1
        ;--------------------------------------------------------------------------        

     getlocal0
     findpropstrict      QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.ui"), "SimpleText")
     pushbyte            12
     pushint             11776947
     pushfalse
     pushbyte            0
     dup
     pushstring          "Myriad Pro"
     constructprop       QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.ui"), "SimpleText"), 6
     initproperty        QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-Aq")

     getlocal            4
     dup
     iftrue              L379

     pop
     getlocal2
     convert_b
L379:
     iffalse             L414

     getlocal0
     getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-Aq")
     getlocal            4
     dup
     iftrue              L388

     pop
     getlocal0
     convert_b
L388:
     iffalse             L405

     pushstring          "(Click to open menu)"
     setproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "text")

L391:
     getlocal0
     getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-Aq")
     getlocal            4
     dup
     iftrue              L399

     pop
     getlocal3
     convert_b
L399:
     iffalse             L423

     callpropvoid        QName(PackageNamespace(""), "updateMetrics"), 0

     getlocal0
     getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-Aq")
     getlocal            4
     iffalse             L423

L405:
     findpropstrict      QName(PackageNamespace("flash.filters"), "DropShadowFilter")
     pushbyte            0
     dup
     dup
     constructprop       QName(PackageNamespace("flash.filters"), "DropShadowFilter"), 3
     newarray            1
     setproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "filters")

     getlocal            4
     iffalse             L447

L414:
     getlocal0
     getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-Aq")
     getlocal            4
     dup
     iftrue              L422

     pop
     getlocal0
     convert_b
L422:
     iffalse             L449

L423:
     getlex              QName(PackageNamespace(""), "width")
     pushbyte            2
     divide
     getlocal3
     dup
     iffalse             L439

     pop
     getlocal0
     convert_b
     jump                L439

     multiply_i
     nextname
     inclocal            3
     setlocal2

     setlocal3

     declocal            3
L439:
     iftrue              L446

     getlocal0
     getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-Aq")
     getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "width")
     pushbyte            2
     divide
     subtract
L446:
     setproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "x")

L447:
     getlocal0
     getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-Aq")
L449:
     getlocal2
     setproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "y")

     getlocal            4
     dup
     iftrue              L457

     pop
     getlocal0
     convert_b
L457:
     iffalse             L462

     findpropstrict      QName(PackageNamespace(""), "addChild")
     getlocal0
     getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-Aq")
     callpropvoid        QName(PackageNamespace(""), "addChild"), 1

L462:
     returnvoid
    end ; code
   end ; body
  end ; method
  trait slot QName(PackageNamespace(""), "player_") type QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegameclient.objects"), "Player") end
  trait slot QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-0H8") type QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegameclient.ui"), "_-wY") end
  trait slot QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-0r0") type QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegameclient.ui"), "_-gK") end
  trait slot QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-02-") type QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegameclient.ui"), "_-aB") end
  trait slot QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-0mt") type QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegameclient.ui"), "_-0jy") end
  trait slot QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-0Zp") type QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegameclient.ui"), "_-0jy") end
  trait slot QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-Aq") type QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.ui"), "SimpleText") end
  trait slot QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-0C3") type QName(PackageNamespace("_-05z"), "_-8v") end
  

  ;----------------
  ;ADDED PROPERTY
  ;----------------
  trait slot QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_xp") type QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegameclient.ui"), $"displayclass") end  
  trait slot QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_fame") type QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegameclient.ui"), $"displayclass") end  
  trait slot QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_stats") type QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegameclient.ui"), "Stats") end  
    trait slot QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_inventory") type QName(PackageNamespace($"invfolder"), $"invclass") end    
  
  trait method QName(PackageNamespace(""), "draw") flag OVERRIDE
   method
    refid "_-0PK:_-cC/draw"
    returns QName(PackageNamespace(""), "void")
    body
     maxstack 7
     ;------------------------
     ; INCREASE localcount
     ;-----------------------
     ;localcount 3
     localcount 4
     ;-----------------------
     initscopedepth 10
     maxscopedepth 11
     code
      pushfalse
      pushtrue
      setlocal1

      setlocal2

      getlocal0
      pushscope

      getlocal2
      dup
      iffalse             L19

      pop
      getlocal2
      convert_b
L19:
      iftrue              L96
      
 ;------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ; handle drawing of xp/fame bar
      ;------------------------------------------------------------------------

      pushstring          "Lvl "
      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "player_")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), $"playerlevel")
      add
      coerce_s
      setlocal3
       

      getlocal3   
      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_xp")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "labelText_")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "text")
      ifeq                LABEL1

      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_xp")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "labelText_")
      getlocal3
      setproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "text")
      
      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_xp")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "labelText_")
      callpropvoid        QName(PackageNamespace(""), "updateMetrics"), 0
     

LABEL1:

      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "player_")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), $"playerlevel")
      pushbyte            20
      ifeq                LABEL2

      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_xp")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "visible")
      iftrue              LABEL3

      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_xp")
      pushtrue
      setproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "visible")

      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_fame")
      pushfalse
      setproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "visible")

LABEL3:
      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_xp")
      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "player_")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "exp_")
      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "player_")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), $"playermaxXp")
      pushbyte            0
      callpropvoid        QName(PackageNamespace(""), "draw"), 3

      jump                DRAWSTATS

LABEL2:
      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_fame")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "visible")
      iftrue              LABEL4

      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_fame")
      pushtrue
      setproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "visible")

      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_xp")
      pushfalse
      setproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "visible")

LABEL4:
      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_fame")
      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "player_")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), $"fame1")
      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "player_")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), $"fame2")
      pushbyte            0
      callpropvoid        QName(PackageNamespace(""), "draw"), 3

DRAWSTATS:      

      ;------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ; DRAW STATS stats
      ;------------------------------------------------------------------------
       getlocal0
     getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_stats")
     getlocal0
     getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "player_")
     callpropvoid        QName(PackageNamespace(""), "draw"), 1
      ;-----------------------------------------------------------------------  
      ; draw inventory
      ;------------------------------------------------------------------------
      getlocal0
      getproperty          QName(PrivateNamespace("*", $"fullclass"), "_inventory")
      callpropvoid          QName(PackageNamespace(""), "draw"), 0
      ;------------------------------------------------------------------------          
      
;------------------------------------------------------------------------       
      

      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-0mt")
      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "player_")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-089")
      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "player_")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-gC")
      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "player_")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-0ON")
      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "player_")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-0av")
      callpropvoid        QName(PackageNamespace(""), "draw"), 4

      getlocal1
      dup
      iftrue              L48

      jump                L45

      bitxor
      urshift
      setlocal3

      convert_b
      getlocal0
      pushnull
L45:
      pop
      getlocal1
      convert_b
L48:
      iffalse             L81

      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-0Zp")
      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "player_")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-04G")
      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "player_")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-01c")
      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "player_")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-0SX")
      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "player_")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-09s")
      callpropvoid        QName(PackageNamespace(""), "draw"), 4

      getlocal2
      iftrue              L96

      jump                L73

      coerce_s
      getlocal2
      lessthan
      astypelate
      increment_i
      newactivation
L73:
      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-0C3")
      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "player_")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-RP")
      callpropvoid        QName(PackageNamespace(""), "setItems"), 1

      getlocal1
      iffalse             L94

L81:
      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-0PK:_-cC"), "_-0r0")
      getlocal0
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "player_")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "numStars_")
      callpropvoid        QName(PackageNamespace(""), "draw"), 1

      getlocal1
      dup
      iftrue              L93

      pop
      getlocal1
      convert_b
L93:
      iffalse             L96

L94:
      getlocal0
      callsupervoid       QName(PackageNamespace(""), "draw"), 0
L96:
      returnvoid
     end ; code
    end ; body
   end ; method
  end ; trait
 end ; instance
 cinit
  refid "_-0PK:_-cC/cinit"
  body
   maxstack 3
   localcount 1
   initscopedepth 9
   maxscopedepth 10
   code
    getlocal0
    pushscope

    returnvoid
   end ; code
  end ; body
 end ; method
end ; class
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I thank you for all of this You all are saints!

As for it being fun to make your own client, I am not sure if I can agree with that
Approved .
I don't know if this will help at all but well, just ignore it if it doesn't.

Code:
<rotmg>
	<mod id="Player Stat and Inventory Viewer">
		<code file2mod="_-0PK_/_-cC.class.asasm"
			  line="286">
			7.0.0_StatInvViewer_1.txt
		</code>
		<code file2mod="_-0PK_/_-cC.class.asasm"
			  line="458">
			7.0.0_StatInvViewer_2.txt
		</code>
		<code file2mod="_-0PK_/_-cC.class.asasm"
			  line="500">
			7.0.0_StatInvViewer_3.txt
		</code>
		<code file2mod="_-0PK_/_-cC.class.asasm"
			  line="513">
			StatInvViewer_4.txt
		</code>
		<code file2mod="_-0PK_/_-cCclass.asasm"
			  line="669">
			7.0.0_StatInvViewer_5.txt
		</code>
		<code file2mod="_-0PK_/_-cC.class.asasm"
			  line="696">
			7.0.0_StatInvViewer_6.txt
		</code>
	</mod>
</rotmg>
StatInvViewer_1 - Pastebin.com
StatInvViewer_2 - Pastebin.com
StatInvViewer_3 - Pastebin.com
StatInvViewer_5 - Pastebin.com
StatInvViewer_6 - Pastebin.com

The "_" can't be removed from the xml I believe because there is also a class named _-0pk
Excellent work. Thank you for the fast response.
Maybe I just suck at messing with code but when I tried to implement Justanoobrotmg's code, I ended up with this:



On a side note, people seem to drop doom bows a lot...

To clarify: Equipment is always shown as empty.
Hi BananaNation.
I have been fiddling with modding the rotmg client for a only few days now, and I have a question or two. I'm trying to update v6's inventory viewer to work on v7. I tried copying the 6.0.0_statInvViewer.zip from nilly's modselector release and changing the contents of the files to match what you provided in your post (#53) in the 7.0 Source Code thread, but after I put it in the mods folder and tried to build a client with it, but no 7.0.0_clean-mod.swf would generate, and the 7.0.0_clean-1 folder didn't get deleted, so I assume that means it wouldn't compile because of the files I modified (tbh I don't know if your code was faulty or more likely I just did something wrong).

So I decided to just use the file that JustAnoobROTMG posted, because he recently clarified in another post that it is indeed *working* v7 inventory viewer code.

I wasn't sure how to use the XML file for replacing the whole _-0PK_\_-cC.class.asasm file, but just from studying the config.ini file I was able to figure out how to use the .exe's included with the modselector at the command line. I exported the ABC file (abcexport.exe), disassembled it (rabdasm.exe), replaced the _-0PK_\_-cC.class.asasm file with the code that JustAnoobROTMG posted (manually with text editor), re-assembled it to a new ABC file (rabasm.exe), and then to make the new SWF I typed: "abcreplace.exe 7.0.0_clean.swf 1 7.0.0_clean-1.abc.

Is this the basic idea behind what the modselector does?

After running the client, I can choose a character to play, but I get disconnected immediately after I connect to nexus. Sorry for the wall of text. I know you are working on this right now and maybe you have run into similar issues?
@redex The code I posted was indeed faulty, not to mention there was also one .txt missing, which I didn't post because no changes need to be made there (StatInvViewer_4.txt).

As for the xml what it does is tell the mod selector in which class and line certain code should be inserted. Once you read it it's pretty self explanatory. file2mod is the class to be modified (as the name says), line is the line inside of the previously named class in which the code will be inserted and 7.0.0_AnyHack.txt is the code that will be added using file2mod and line.
With every new version you need to update the lines in the xml, the content of the .txt's and in some cases the classes inside of the xml as well.

As for rabcdasm I'm not entirely sure no how to make it work. I only use swfdecompress, abcexport, rabcdasm and swfbinexport. I decompile a clean updated client and an old hacked client. When I find the classes to be updated I compare them and see where the code has to be inserted. I never bother recompiling a client because mod selector does it for me and allows for much more and easier customization. That's why I went straight to updating the hacks to work for mod selector.

Anyways, I've been busy with exams until a few minutes ago, so I might try to adapt @JustAnoobROTMG's code to work for mod selector later today or tomorrow. For now all I've got are errors where the client does not compile (which is generally because of some error in the classes that I've replaced).
weirdly ... i replaced the code with justanoob and it doest work...
I made a zip with the files Banana posted, and It also doesn't compil.

can you post the mod.zip ?
@JustAnoobROTMG Have you created a functioning Stat and inventory Viewer? I Updated it according to Nilly's old Mod Selector, but it is still not working. I can post my code here if anyone wants.

I successfully updated the Overhead HP Notifications, the Developers Hotkeys, and the disable lag for quest notifications. I dont want to make another release without the Stat and inv viewer if I am so close.
Thanks! Also @nilly we miss you lol
Posts 46–60 of 60 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us