House (sig)

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
House (sig)
blahblah blah
sig:

whatdoyouthink?
Nice, love the text and the colors! I love that show!
Thanks ape, and yeah the show is pretty good
I <3 the back ground, it's just that guy looks like a rapist =O
Quote Originally Posted by xrhianax View Post
I <3 the back ground, it's just that guy looks like a rapist =O
lol i cant do anything about that
House is a brilliant jack ass.

Good sig though
Good nicelly done
**does the Evil Monkey point finger at Dorado** COCK SUCKER get on ur kness now and suck my Jimmy.
Quote Originally Posted by METH666 View Post
**does the Evil Monkey point finger at Dorado** COCK SUCKER get on ur kness now and suck my Jimmy.
hey fuck you no spam on my thread
Quote Originally Posted by Metro View Post
hey fuck you no spam on my thread
hey sry man, i give ur sig 9/10 looks tight
Quote Originally Posted by Metro View Post
hey fuck you no spam on my thread
gabojajajo
Quote Originally Posted by Dorado View Post
gabojajajo
if you have a higher post count you can spam all you want (most people have a higher post count)
lol there we go
So i can spam all i want here
...
Nice job using my old avatar.
I've seen the text placement/style in a tutorial before.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us