SolvedPls Help!!!!!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Pls Help!!!!!
Whattup guys,

I've got a problem with this:



Can somebody help me? I really don't know what to do.
I never experienced such a thing:S

Pls Help!! @Hero
Big thx!
Coding fail, simple as that
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post
Coding fail, simple as that
What should i do now?
I tried many different injectors and they all do the same..
Quote Originally Posted by milankalaba View Post
What should i do now?
I tried many different injectors and they all do the same..
Oh, re-install your .net framework then
that hack probably doesn't work.. if any injector can't even recognize it as a dll file...
Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post
that hack probably doesn't work.. if any injector can't even recognize it as a dll file...
it does not depend on the injector or the file maybe the injector is old or he has to download a new version net frame work
help lol? how do i inject the hack?? i got the clown injector + the kareem hack and i type crossfire.exe as the program but when i open cf and press inject it says its not running?? help man..
re-install your .net framework then
the owner of the project must re-code the injector he do some thing wrong .
install . net framework 4.
or its a code fail
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us