Request - Hood

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Request - Hood
I just want like a beast sig. Use like, a nice render, and sweet effects. I have no specific thing I'm looking for, but I'm thinking Red and Black. Just do some sweet shit. Get a Render that matches with Red and Black, and add some effects.

I want the text to say: OBPK Player (At the top right hand corner, in kinda small, nice looking letters)

And on the bottom right saying: Sh4d0w St3p

Thanks .

Here is something I'm kind of looking for :

I want something like this, in Red And Black. Not the same Render or anything, but kind of like this theme. And I like the text on this one.
Oshit

Ill try
/Bump
Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
i do eet .
ILY baby.
Thanks bro.
I wish I could see your example :O
Interrogation time:

What is OBPK?
Who is Sh4d0w St3p?
Why are you called imsohooood?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us