AC Multi-Hack v2 (Working after Patch)

Posts 1–15 of 106 · Page 1 of 8
AC Multi-Hack v2 (Working after Patch)
Arctic Combat Multi-Hack v2


Aimbot isn't working atm, I'm aware.




 
Whats New?
  • Helicopter spawning removed
  • Spawning a UAV has a cooldown now
  • Aimbot is customizable
  • Menu is used with the mouse now
  • ESP Type
  • Weapon ESP


 
Hacks Included
  • WallHack
  • WireFrame WallHack
  • No Spread
  • No Recoil
  • No Smoke
  • UAV Spawning (30 Second Cooldown)
  • Flashbang Immunity
  • Aimbot


 
Instructions
1) Pick a working injector of your choice, PerX is sure to work.
2) Run the injector as adminstrator and choose the .dll file.
3) The process you want to inject the .dll into is ArcticCombat some injectors may require you to put a .exe at the end.
4) Start the game, and enjoy!


 
Credits
HateJacket



This needs approving @Bernard
ACMH_mpgh.net.rar1.3 MB · 2,247 downloads 27/45 malicious
is it working
Quote Originally Posted by tbird View Post
is it working
*facepalms*
I can't download this...
Quote Originally Posted by aoner View Post
I can't download this...
It needs to be approved.
Nice job. @Austin @Markus @Bernard Please approve already. Also @Arctikranqe51 Can you turn the aimbot off? or are they all on automatically?
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Nice job. @Austin @Markus @Bernard Please approve already. Also @Arctikranqe51 Can you turn the aimbot off? or are they all on automatically?
All hacks are automatically on, and aimbot is toggable by pressing a button.
Quote Originally Posted by Arctikranqe51 View Post


All hacks are automatically on, and aimbot is toggable by pressing a button.
Alright great. :3
Fix the first virus scan.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
Fix the first virus scan.
Fixed
/10char


---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
@Arctikranqe51 What vice said.
I saw... just fixed it >.>
I've been watching my thread waiting for a minion to approve.
Quote Originally Posted by Arctikranqe51 View Post

Fixed
/10char


---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------



I saw... just fixed it >.>
I've been watching my thread waiting for a minion to approve.
Says your offline.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Says your offline.
I'm invisible which should show I'm offline.
its taking along time to be /approved but i can wait...i want to make ppl rage hard
Quote Originally Posted by Frostykilla View Post
its taking along time to be /approved but i can wait...i want to make ppl rage hard
Ya, I'm wondering why its taking so long to be approved. Also lol.
Posts 1–15 of 106 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us