AC Multi-Hack v2 (Working after Patch)

Posts 16–30 of 106 · Page 2 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
Nice post
Thanks. /10char
it's been like 2hours now to get /approved it funny tho...when AVA hacks come out it takes 5min but it takes forever for this..hopefully it can get approved within the next 30min

ALL I KNOW IS BANG BANG LIKE THAT CHEF KEEK NIGGA #Repo
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
@Vice-Versa come on he fixed it.
Patience is vital
how did blue get banned?? Ooo
don't be lame and spawn choppers everywhere...

I'd assume the best use for this is to lock yourself into a bot game and just go ham for points.
OMG I WANNA HAVE THIS HACK
Quote Originally Posted by Frostykilla View Post
OMG I WANNA HAVE THIS HACK
Sorry, gotta wait for it to be approved.
Quote Originally Posted by Opzkillerspec View Post
Finally, thank you baby.
Quote Originally Posted by BallsoHard View Post
I Love You
No problem.
Quick question. how do you use menu and aimbot!? INSERT doesnt work!?

EDIT** Found it!(:

EDIT 2** Aimbot not working? im probably not using it right. help me out? lol please
Posts 16–30 of 106 · Page 2 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us