Looking For Compilation of Scripts For Edit [Script/Packs Wanted] [Testers Wanted]
I need/want a compilation of scripts and menus and script packs of all sorts.
I also need/want testers for my new menu once it is created.
If u have scripts/packs or menus, send them to me over skype and i will put scripts from the menu into my menu edit, your name will also be in credits.
Skype: marcusisnumber4
Add me and let me know if u want to be a tester or a script donator to be in credits.
Menu will be completed tonight and hopefully released to the public!
Thanks and happy hacking
I also need/want testers for my new menu once it is created.
If u have scripts/packs or menus, send them to me over skype and i will put scripts from the menu into my menu edit, your name will also be in credits.
Skype: marcusisnumber4
Add me and let me know if u want to be a tester or a script donator to be in credits.
Menu will be completed tonight and hopefully released to the public!
Thanks and happy hacking