QuestionREZ Modding

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
REZ Modding
Hi there,

I'v read the tutorial on how to do some rez modding. I encountered a few problems:
-I can't convert the Nexon DTX files to the LithTech files, as stated. I simply cant open any file or folder.
-I don't have photoshop to edit the images. Is it also possible to use GIMp or any other software?

Thanks in advance
rez modding is dead atm
Quote Originally Posted by iDennis View Post
rez modding is dead atm
texture mod still working
Quote Originally Posted by Gerbrandd View Post
Hi there,

I'v read the tutorial on how to do some rez modding. I encountered a few problems:
-I can't convert the Nexon DTX files to the LithTech files, as stated. I simply cant open any file or folder.
-I don't have photoshop to edit the images. Is it also possible to use GIMp or any other software?

Thanks in advance
U can use Gimp if u find the right pugins..
What are you trying to use to convert the files?
I'm trying to do it with DTXConvert.exe (as in the tutorial). And what plugin do you exactly need? I can't find any on the web...
photoshop exe use : Xnwiew
Quote Originally Posted by Seriff_Promo View Post
photoshop exe use : Xnwiew
woah, very nice plugin, ty
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us