Thumbs upDetectedMPGH Injector v1.0

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
dont work for me .. just an error appears when i type in AVA.exe ..

I dont know what i'm doing worng.
any help?
Not work. It launches ava then its security alert. I have 32 bit computer.
wow its look like a good hack I will try
very simple not much functions but it gets the job done
Work again today ?
I have never had a problem with it working.. Works fine for single dll injects
When i inject with MPGH injector it says "Injectios sucesfully" and then i hold 5 in the room and nothing happen... D: help?
interesting.. cause I use it all the time for fast euro adder and it works every time.

make sure to run as administrator
i am running as administrator o_o but its says inject suscces and i press 5 in the room and nothing happen..
Too bad its detected. It was my go to injector although it is very basic
Detected on Win 7 x64.
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?