XTRAP Detected !!!
DetectedD3D Simple V1.3 (Changed Hook)
It works 
Still works for me.

Still works for me.
xtrap decat erro i use injector katy
Have Win7, used PerX, said injected successfully,but nothing happens during the game. I press correctly f9-10, etc but nothing changes.
Can you tell me what Should i install more? Or where I can check my latest framework version ,etc?thx
Can you tell me what Should i install more? Or where I can check my latest framework version ,etc?thx
don't know use it failll omg 

auf welchem download muss ich gehn auf den ersten oder auf den 2ten?
: D
: D
thx for the see ghosts
Xtrap detected 

i try it and detected i use undetected injectory but this dll detect xtrap. dont tell people dat der noobs wen test the hack many times. ds hack dll open mpgh website da xtrap detects it. der r people in ds forum lacks of understanding telling people nubs. think first or u dont hav mind to think of brainless. f4ck. u.
This thread is closed for replies.

.