Cool loginscreen

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Cool loginscreen
Sup guys,

Haven't posted login screens in looooooong time, because I didn't play crossfire anymore. But today I downloaded crossfire and decided to post this login screen that I made a couple months ago. It's not finished as you can see; it has no login and exit button, since I made this on my old PC. And I don't have necessary stuff to complete it. But you can still use it and it looks cool, so i decided to post it anyways.
To login press enter and to exit press esc

There's is a tutorial inside the file on how to install the login screen, which is in the ''READ ME'' file.

Here is a screenshot:


And 2 virusscans:

https://www.virustotal.com/file/e459...is/1360609427/
NEW_CFLOGIN.rar - Jotti's malware scan
NEW_CFLOGIN_mpgh.net.rar618 KB · 35 downloads Scanning…
this is nice
but only thing i dont like that u didnt changed the .. FOT
in this kinda login u have to put fater and different font, it would be better.. only that
but good job
doesnt look cool only the log in box
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
doesnt look cool only the log in box
Close enough
Now this is extremely sick!!!
Great Work !!!
The design is bad (not compared with other login screens here, if I would, then it would be good), but the idea is great. I would give the idea and 8.0 out of 10

If it had a footer... D:
Quote Originally Posted by kalekip1 View Post
The design is bad (not compared with other login screens here, if I would, then it would be good), but the idea is great. I would give the idea and 8.0 out of 10

If it had a footer... D:
A footer would not fit in this kind of theme, it would ruin in in my opinion.
Unique, unlike the other login mod which don't bother to change the default login box.

8/10
Quote Originally Posted by awit4ever View Post
Unique, unlike the other login mod which don't bother to change the default login box.

8/10
yeah, all they do is copy and paste a pic, and then they put the stock loginbox on it.
Mine is completely custom and made by myself, except the brushes I used on it.
The CF part was put a bit too high, otherwise good job
Great! Grey gets a little bit boring over time so: 8/10
Not because there is no footer, i don't like footers.
Not bad, the login box is sick
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?