Cool loginscreen

Posts 16–17 of 17 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Night03 View Post
A footer would not fit in this kind of theme, it would ruin in in my opinion.
Adding a footer doesn't mean it needs to be like Crossfire made it. You're the artist, and you should be able to make it fit.
I've an idea to improve this, but I'm not that good in Photoshop. Imagining is easier than performing.
Quote Originally Posted by kalekip1 View Post
Adding a footer doesn't mean it needs to be like Crossfire made it. You're the artist, and you should be able to make it fit.
I've an idea to improve this, but I'm not that good in Photoshop. Imagining is easier than performing.
You can try improve if you want to. I wouldn't know how to make a footer that fits in :P
Posts 16–17 of 17 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us