OutdatedUAV Hack not detected!
Uav hack from IWINIWIN is still working , it isnt detected .
hey this is not working i have a win7 64 bit. i open ava run admin injecter the i go to lobby then i go in game avtivate it then its a third party???
I come back I just tested it and found I did step by step and gives me the error XIGNCODE3
so what im i doin wrrong??
oui j'utilise celui que vous avez dit >>>>> Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games
yess i used the injecter and it dont work?
Ok Ok it works but some seconds after i pushed "end" key i get error so game crash then.
I started AVA. Then i stay in PVP1 Lobby and i inject then. Then i start a game and push "end" key. And like i wrote it work for some seconds but then it crashes.
I started AVA. Then i stay in PVP1 Lobby and i inject then. Then i start a game and push "end" key. And like i wrote it work for some seconds but then it crashes.
Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games this is the one I use is good but it is detected (because I lerreur XIGNCODE3
Im just wondering how to delete those damn errors so we can just run game with mini farmer or whatever
there is no known way at the moment but when hackers make the hack they put a bypasser inside there hack so you can use it without the error.
---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------
use this one http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...d-edition.html
---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------
use this one http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...d-edition.html
i will make a video to show you how okay? give me 1hour

It's detected, i did all correctly, step by step. It's not the first time i use .dll, i know how tu run the hack but this one is detected, Security Alert message on Win 7 64bit.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Battlefield Play4Free HacksZeas v2 hack not detectedKE 15 Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) HelpUav hack not working after hex edit :(JO 1 Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) DiscussionsSUPER WEAPON, UAV HACK , NO NAME , NO RECOIL , ALL .DLL HACKS DETECTED
17 Soldier Front Generalcan you help me because all hacks are detected but how can I not be detected please
0 WarRock - International Hacksany workin hacks, Public *not detected) 7
