I want simple code
Dim aString as string = "123456789101112131415"
type in..
aString. (see the period!)
and INTELLI-SENSE will show you a list of *all* available functions for the string class.
*tip. Click the Common|All tab on the intellisense pop-up window, to only see *some* of the functions.
aString.
.StartsWith( )
.EndsWith( )
.Replace( )
.IndexOf( )
.SubString
Are the ones I use commonly.
Look at the list of available functions...most of them have obvious names.
*NOT only for "string" variables: every object has this list of functions from Intellisense.
-even custom made classes ; )
type in..
aString. (see the period!)
and INTELLI-SENSE will show you a list of *all* available functions for the string class.
*tip. Click the Common|All tab on the intellisense pop-up window, to only see *some* of the functions.
aString.
.StartsWith( )
.EndsWith( )
.Replace( )
.IndexOf( )
.SubString
Are the ones I use commonly.
Look at the list of available functions...most of them have obvious names.
*NOT only for "string" variables: every object has this list of functions from Intellisense.
-even custom made classes ; )

