Red faceNoob Wants To Code

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Noob Wants To Code
I've been searching around for a bypass, then I thought, screw it, Im wasting time searching for hacks, why not make one myself and learn coding as well? So I just want to know how to get started. Should I get a "C++ for dummies", read Microsoft Direct 3D tutorials? Or what? Can anyone recommend something for a noob to start coding with? Any help would be appreciated, TYVM if you can help.

EDIT: I found this so please read it before directing me to books, Thanks:

Quote Originally Posted by vcmhost View Post
As most want to learn to code, each of the advanced programmers say learn this learn that, But wjhat they forget to say they didnt learn it all by themselves they went on the web searching for bits and pieces nagging at those that knew more than they did, see all you new coders , they will say read this read that but in reality coding is hands on , not from a book , sure i DO NOT know anything about C++, but i do know alot the gay VB6, if some of these top end coders would post the actual sorces to learn from it would help advance those that bother them every single day , hey why dont you post a source code does it have to be working no but atleast its a start point of a new creation , as for those that want to build a Combat Arms Hack. post a source code for it and tell the newbies what launguages are needs to code in , in stead of sending them on a wild goose chase, if the advance coders are so worried about someone learning more then why even post shit this makes you as a advance coder a pos that is just flaunting wisdom and knowledge , a real coder would want his knowledge out there this is how they become the god coder not the wild goose chase of strings in the www world.

stop with the games and post the right stuff not links to buy books , post the damn sources and the tools needed to build it. if you dont want to take the time to teach it then dont post your ideas unless your can be a real coder and allow the noobs to advance.

if i was a god coder i bet your ass i would be the first to open a chat room and teach everyone that wants to learn STEP BY STEP! why? cause i know there is someone out there better than me , but what are they doing not a god damn thing, christ american coders are good , but look at the UK coders they are kicking are ass's in the coding world. why? cause you as usa coders are fucking lazy to teach those that want to learn ....if you ask me usa is affraid of the outcome as the other countries want to advance and destroy our ways of coding...wake the fuck up and post the right materials and the right tools needed to make shit work. trial by error!

so im sure i will probably be kicked out of this forum for my posting but that just goes to show how much they DONT CARE...
Wrong section brozzzzyyy.
And check the C++ Section i posted a link a few days ago that has helped me.
The title is Just Learning C++?
Here ya go Click Hereⓘ
Please go consider it as a profession or as a major hobby if your going to get as far as bypassing. For a start, just go learn some basic stuff. If you want to do it quickly, start a project, like a random EASY goal. Like hello world. Use google to help. MSDN helps as well.
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
Please go consider it as a profession or as a major hobby if your going to get as far as bypassing. For a start, just go learn some basic stuff. If you want to do it quickly, start a project, like a random EASY goal. Like hello world. Use google to help. MSDN helps as well.
I've got time, I've got MSDN and VS2008 and I've made a hello world program. Do I read all the tuts now?
Quote Originally Posted by Need Help With Tapping View Post
I've got time, I've got MSDN and VS2008 and I've made a hello world program. Do I read all the tuts now?
I usually work with tuts untill I want to do some project that I think I can takle. Then I would just code it, everytime I would need help, google is my friend and usually MSDN gets on the top few results.
The Programming section is all you need.
Search Hello World C++ Tutorial and work up from their, after 1-3 months of learning minor stuff (make sure you understand, dont skim through) search something like D3D9 Chams tutorial, and again work from there. there are some good tuts out there, follow them and you can be coding like a pro in 6 months (smart) to 2 years (humiliation time for someone who takes that long to learn just C++)
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us