Red faceNoob Wants To Code

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Noob Wants To Code
I was searching for a working bypass, and i couldnt find one, so I decided to just start coding some myself. Can anyone here recommend books or tutorials to start of with? Like "C++ for dummies" or some Direct 3D tutorial? I just want to learn to code so I can make some hacks/bypasses.Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

P.S., I think I posted this 5 minutes ago, but then it disappeared so maybe a mod deleted it. If so, I am sorry that you do not want my thread and you can remove this one too.

EDIT:Sorry wrong section. Please close/delete this thread mods. And if you want to help me code, I made this thread here:

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c-c/688...ants-code.html
They moved it to a different section, for a reason.
I can help you tap.. PM ME
dude.
go to back to the C++ section.
half the people in this section are in this section because they want hacks.
not because they know how to code.
There's tutorials in the Programming forum I believe.
Download C++ and head over there.
you need help tapping?... are u wireless or just regular?
Ok, so. Since when is it called 'Tapping'
Tapping was a type of glitching that is now patched.
What everyone calls 'Tapping' now is really called Lag Switch.
Tapping has no reason to its name, lag switch does.
because you use a switch of some type, to Lag yourself into different places.
Quote Originally Posted by umby View Post
Ok, so. Since when is it called 'Tapping'
Tapping was a type of glitching that is now patched.
What everyone calls 'Tapping' now is really called Lag Switch.
Incorrect, tapping is not patched for me or some other people, I own with it a lot. I manage to tap the whole enemy team in a 8v8 match and win with an unbelievable.
I don't get dc from it.
i need help with tapping
dial up net here lul

p.s ; i dont lag in game x)

when you use dial up, you dc when you dc net for 1 sec
tapping is pointless im tellin u...
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us