QuestionHelpAdding colour to DayZ Mod Menus?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Adding colour to DayZ Mod Menus?
Hello members of MPGH. If this is the wrong area for this post, i put it here because i was completely ignored in Help Requests. Anyways, I am making a DayZ Mod Menu but i want to add colours to it. Here is an example of what i want coloured:


pic = pic + [""]; hacks = hacks + ["-------- Main only for you --------","wuat\scripts\Repair.sqf","SQF"];


I want the "-------- Main only for you --------" coloured green, but I dont know how? I've tried html colour codes but I am obviously doing it wrong, and no videos show a way of doing it. So if someone could show me an example, I would be greatly appreciated.


Also, currently my mod menu is sort of like WUAT, but with about 20+ extra/edited scripts. But the problem is, atm its used through cheatengine, how do I make a .dll for it? Im sorry if im really nooby lol, just learning.
Can you write an example of a whole line of script, that has the text coloured?
Screw it, can a moderator just remove this thread? Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by PrototypeRifle5 View Post
Screw it, can a moderator just remove this thread? Thanks.
It would have been smart if you quoted me :/
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?